Ranking
I dont cheat, but one way is, take a good sized rubber band, then stretch it out really far, and write the answers on it. When it goes to normal size it looks like scribbles, but when your writing your test and its around your wrist, just stretch it out slightly and there are the answers.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by Jalis View Post
What you know matters, not grades. Stop trying to take the easy way out just so you can fail utterly later in life. Idiots.

What u know is reflected by ur grades and uni's and employees will generally look at ur grade and not spend endless amounts of time and money interviewing u to see what u knw
Well grades do matter in the sense that they help you get scholarships* to get into colleges etc but getting grades through cheating is a pretty futile effort. You don't actually learn anything the way you're supposed to and so all of those easy grades suddenly slip away when you have to do things like write elongated essays or when you have to apply what you've learned in a job. Study the right way and you won't have any issues in school, but cheating always comes back to bite you in the arse.

*My brother recently finished high school with a GPA greater than 4.0 (He was at a college prep school where the advanced classes gave a 5 for an A, 4 for a B, 3 for a C, etc) and he got a 100% scholarship for Rice University. Good grades can be a very good asset.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
um they do in my country the better grades u get the better opportunities like better universities and jobs

And when the idiots who get kicked out of their job for wasting time cheating instead of learning, who are they going to ask to hire?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by a_coathanger View Post
And when the idiots who get kicked out of their job for wasting time cheating instead of learning, who are they going to ask to hire?

i dont understand where u are coming from i was just say that most employers and uni's will most like accept or reject u on ur grades
i dont understand where u are coming from i was just say that most employers and uni's will most like accept or reject u on ur grades

And then you get fired for being an incompetent jackass who waste everyone's time and money. Thanks for taking jobs from people who actually try.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Opherpower View Post
MATERIaLS CAN MY BIG DICK! ive never learnd and passed all my years Lolz srzly ive passd all with cheating For exemple, On The French tests, i changed my teacher's sheet of awnsers and put my fucky awnsers in, thrust or not, it worked

Good ol times of when i was 14

Uh, so you're stupid?
the way you spelled example and answers..
And that was when you were still 14?
: O
Anyway, there's no point in cheating. You won't learn at all
Last edited by raiz123; Nov 14, 2009 at 02:16 AM.
The person below is gay
Well...I think you're kinda right, better to learn and prosper in life, than to take the slacker's way to nowhere. And Opher? Get a brain and sense, THEN come back. Kthx

~DNA
OBJECTION! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWXDwPDoOlQ ||| EX-Member of [NewBoyz], Glad to have been. ||| Brown Belt. ||| In the awesome clan of [Pest]. FUCKYEAH!!
What u know is reflected by ur grades and uni's and employees will generally look at ur grade and not spend endless amounts of time and money interviewing u to see what u knw

Once you get the job, you'll need to have the skill to keep it.

Aside from that, I can recall many a time when either I, or a friend understood a lesson/assignment. Yet, scored low on it due to simple things like addition. Of course I know addition, but I'll still make mistakes every now and then. And when a single question has five or so sections to it, it's easy to get a low grade due to a single mistake early on.

(>^_^)>