Toribash
Oh, edited my first post a little. I forgot to include the reason why my immune system and physical health is so bad, thanks for reminding me deady. Oh, and added adenoids to the appendix.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Meh, not much except a few broken bones, common cold, stitches and some concussions plus a seizure or two.

1-15 - asthma
1 - seizure
2 - another seizure
3 - pneumonia
4 - broken wrist
5 - stitches on my pinky
6 - concussion
7 - another concussion
8 - broken wrist (again) plus a broken ankle
10 - stitches on my wrist
12 - broken ankle (again)
13 - broken wrist, knee and collar bone
14 - broken wrist (fucked up now) and another concussion
15 - broken foot, elbow and middle finger

Yeah, I've been snowboarding since I was about eight and in the seven years I've been doing it I've broken about ten bones. I tend to go a bit too big in competitions and other events and it's fucked me up pretty badly now. I'm no longer able to compete in the major competitions at the mountain I go to now because I've broken too many bones and my doctor has told me I'd be in too much danger if I did something too big. My wrist has been broken at least four times and I've needed to have two surgeries on it plus I have to go to physical therapy almost every day. I can still snowboard and do little things, but I can't do the 720's or the 40 foot jumps anymore (which basically means I can't do jack shit) because of all the bones I've broken.
what do you do all the time that youve got so many broken bones??^^
(you cant be a so bad snowboarder that you lay allways in a hospital^^)
Last edited by Nightwulf2; Feb 18, 2010 at 10:14 PM.
Uh, after reading your replies, I must say I'm really lucky person :V

I've never had some serious disease, never had mumps, measles, nothing like that (however this might be a little bit bad, because afaik getting them when adult is more problematic). I got some flus, but they weren't anything serious. I've never broken a bone. I've only damaged my hands (a bandage for some days and it was okay). The only serious thing was quite big cut on my knee after falling from a bike. I had it all bandaged for some good time, I couldn't do any activities and I had some problems with walking.

The only bad thing about my health are teeth. I've had thousands of problems with them. However right now they're all okay (after maaaany visits to dentist) and I really care about them, because I don't ever want problems to come back ;V

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
year 4 got a nasty deep cut on my foot
year 8 asthma problems
year 14 um just a check up
year 16 physical for football
i rarely get sick
Oh yeah, I've got asthma too. i don't have a puffer though, it's not that bad.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Originally Posted by phail View Post
Oh yeah, I've got asthma too. i don't have a puffer though, it's not that bad.

i got like 3 but i never use them
Originally Posted by CazRules View Post
Why do you need 3 (I don't understand athma)

asthma * why don't you its just mucus clogging your lungs