Toribash
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
Uh, hi, yeah. I wouldn't mind spirit-wrestling, if I were to participate. With I am able to do, mostly. Mostly. Also put that swastika back on please.

why ? =D
R.I.P.
first off we challenged Sheep not chacs fan club so if sheep doesnt want to accept then i figured u only have the mouth to run and no balls to act.

your members like pirate bad mouth us and yet he is 1 of the first to decline (whats up with that?)

so if ur to scared to takes us on just tell us we will find more worthy opponents (and no bullshit answer like where not scared we just cant be bothered) u bothered to make us enemies so u can bother to spend 30 minutes battling us.
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
first off we challenged Sheep not chacs fan club so if sheep doesnt want to accept then i figured u only have the mouth to run and no balls to act.

your members like pirate bad mouth us and yet he is 1 of the first to decline (whats up with that?)

so if ur to scared to takes us on just tell us we will find more worthy opponents (and no bullshit answer like where not scared we just cant be bothered) u bothered to make us enemies so u can bother to spend 30 minutes battling us.

What are YOUR crimes, Kai? What are YOUR crimes?
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
The what now?

Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger
if ur so scared to takes us on

we will find more worthy opponents

bullshit answer like where not scared

Ah, way to try and keep us in the fight by acting provocative.

Also:

we challenged Sheep not chacs fan club

They joined of their own free will.

In any case, it doesn't seem like pirate and Chac feel like they cba to do a battle with you at the present time, but that's no stress. After all, we got a nifty list of 20 members to pick from, excluding the volunteering substitute mercs.

BTW: We might be fighting RAWR first. I take it that'll be quite alright?
Whatever happens, I insist that the mode either be Spirit-Wrestling or Ninjutsu.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
What 3vi1 said.

Actually, those modes would be great. They're not too much used, in addition to being perfectly competitive.
Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post

YEAH WE'RE SCARED, GET OUT EGOMANIAC
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
If rawr challenges us to a war, we'd accept right away

Discount Death just isn't worthy enough. Maybe next time, when you have some more competent members. Nothing personal Kai.

you pretty much just dissed me tonakai gynx and jaco........

i still fail to see why u wont accept if were that much of a shit clan then prove it by beating us but otherwise all i can tell is u guys are to scared to fight us cause if we win ur rep goes out the window, but fine if you guys are truely determined to ignore us then fine but ignore us completly, no more bad mouthing us and chickening out when we challenge you.
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE