Toribash
Rip irc, well if other people in the clan vote lol you should still have a chance *cough* Life, swaves, Tuna

(what .-. Need more votes lads)
Yeah, i liked the app.
I'm neutral for now.
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
I'm Neutral.
Also if you could PM me about your IRC being down i'll help you(Internet relay chat nerd ovah here).

~Tuna
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I want to get to know you before i make any choice of letting you in.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Well I guess I should tell you bit about my self
My name is Saeed also known Doggy because my Minecraft name is Doggy_phenx. I'm 14 years old and I like playing DotA 2, League of Legends and Toribash. I'm quite a fun guy to play with but I rage. I want to become a Toribash marketer and become RICH RICH RICH and give it to the charity I will come the Bill Gates of TORIBASH. When I'm not talking to anyone I just listen to rap battles, podcast mostly rooster teeth, dubstep, drum and bass or EDM (Electrical Dance Music)
I don't get the Charity part to much, Lol Unless you donate to others who need TC
Rage part I'm not a fan of, Sense I'm to mellow and don't like when others flip shit over a game ._. And I play League toooo c:

I guess a Yes for me, Good luck with the others.