Toribash
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Wow I just asked why farm and you reply "hurr so dumb I want weapons" well ok, just say that then.

Sorry I just beat the game and don't buy everything >_>

DS players are different...

Apparently, most of your posts have written 'debate me' all over it. Hence, that detailed reply. >.>
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
heard they dropped the difficulty but that sounds silly.

bosses now are a joke. so far i died the most on pursuer (just 1h of tries) only because i wanted to beat him with parries only.

Originally Posted by Hero View Post
dual wielding power stance is very interesting and fun

mostly useless imo. drains too much stamina without any significant damage boost, the only way to parry is to use rapier R2, which have ultra-slim parry window.

ah, and my char is:
dual wield, wanderer swordsman as always
no shield ofc.

hmm... what i was talking about?.. ah yeah, you all are casual scrubs. git gud
Last edited by snake; Apr 30, 2014 at 01:08 AM.
Originally Posted by snake View Post
bosses now are a joke. so far i died the most on pursuer (just 1h of tries) only because i wanted to beat him with parries only.

mostly useless imo. drains too much stamina without any significant damage boost, the only way to parry is to use rapier R2, which have ultra-slim parry window.

ah, and my char is:
dual wield, wanderer swordsman as always
no shield ofc.

hmm... what i was talking about?.. ah yeah, you all are casual scrubs. git gud

Casual? i ply wit mi dack, pursuer ded in 1 hit.

No mans warf is starting to piss me off with the amount of enemys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My experience with No Mans Wharf... Kill everything, loot everything, ring bell, run back, rest at bonfire, rush through hordes and kill boss.
Going to gf today so can't play but going to finish
pvp build tomorrow.

Allmost rank 3 on bell keeper covenant.

fuck
Originally Posted by snake View Post
dualwield is... mostly useless imo. drains too much stamina without any significant damage boost, the only way to parry is to use rapier R2, which have ultra-slim parry window.

it's okayish. dual rapiers power stance atm, not too shabby, but not as many frames as buckler
i guess scimi goes 2nd place
Last edited by snake; May 1, 2014 at 10:31 PM.
I honestly dont play, I just dont find it as enjoyable as dark souls I and find myself going back to that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I honestly dont play, I just dont find it as enjoyable as dark souls I and find myself going back to that.

as i said, casul scrub.