Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yeah Flesh I'll totally join CL to fix what has been wronged in the past :P And Predator maybe wait for me next time unless spots and time are running out, either way thx for putting us in and thanks rhaemond for paying for us and WeoWoo for offering which I was about to accept before finding out rhaemond payed Let's do this Unfortunately idk how much I can complete cuz not in Manila yet ;-; Black your my 2nd in command what should we do?
-----
And sorry Sub can't edit, we may be DQ'd from this CL for lack of activity but at least we tried Thanks to all our sponsors and sponsors who offered but we already had the 5k XD Thanks guys :')
Last edited by Merc; Jun 8, 2015 at 08:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Predator left the clan.Its impossible to join event atm. We dont have active members. Even I am not that active ingame.
Leon The Black
Not one person has been active, i seen black once thats when he tested me, other than that no one member of FC did i see on forums or in game,

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So I heard you guys are up against us on the clan league... Set a time please.
Let's fight on the weekends maybe? PM me or reply here.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
We lost a clan member. Active one. (Rare item)

K Zen. Are we gonna fight? I have uni exam this week forget me.
Leon The Black
Please fight us, it'll be a drag if you don't D;

Wait nvm guys if you're surrendering please inform Scorpio or post proof or something that you guys are surrendering. Thanks.
Last edited by Rhaemond; Jun 8, 2015 at 07:52 PM.
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I'm waiting. PM me.