Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

===Contact Info:

*Skype Account "Which will be added to the SkypeGroup" I currently don't have one since I still live with my parents cause I can't apply for a house yet.

*List my alt accounts: SynixNinja <---- I'm using now ----> MAIN ShadowKile "Now Banned so can't see account ]

===Describe your self briefly.

The first day I was just a normal human. But then a SCIENTIST A.K.A named Dr. Robotic was in my house with a knife. He stabbed me a replaced me with a robot head and a ninja nametag on top of it. I was called [SYNIX NINJA], I was born to kill every enemy I see. Even, my family. {Real Life Story} I am 15 years old and I am still living with my parents and caring for them. My mom is in the hostpital now and resting. My dad is at home eating lunch =-=. My name is Jake Coller and I am applying for this group.

===Why do you want to join Oblv? -- I would like to join because I saw many players including vlad play someday. They we're very good players. I wanted to be like them but I couldn't catch up. This day maybe be mine. STAND STRONG -Synix

===Describe your self to toribash and the forum community, and how active are you, and did you ever join other clans? I joined 3, one was called Decap, another one was called [NINJA] and the last one is now called Stealth. I am active in forums when I got use to it. I am now use to it and pretty active for shouts and stuff. I am VERY active in game usually.

===What is my favorite territory color? I suppose green.

I don't want to do fun questions or anything else. I'm pretty depressed now.
I am synixninja and I wrote this apply. Thank you for your time.
Damn. Mind blown. Amazing idea.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Absolute yes to seagl3

Synix, what does living with your parents have to do with not getting Skype?
No comment on Synix yet leaning towards yes
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
That 2nd to last sentence, "I wrote this apply". That's my only complaint for Synix. Yepsters.

Yes to Seagl3.

Skipped the questions you 2, eh? BORING! xP
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Originally Posted by de4th View Post
I've changed the application form yet again, and predict that the next application will either be freeform, or automatically rejected due to being incomplete.

seagl3: Since you do not have a Skype account, and your activity is concentrated in-game, I doubt there will be much reason for you to want to stay. We've not been very active in terms of actually playing TB lately.

SynixNinja: I would suggest that you create a Skype account, as we may not be active enough for your liking on the forum, and in the game.
Last edited by Wight; Aug 12, 2013 at 12:51 AM.
Originally Posted by opis08 View Post
Name: Omar
Belt: Yellow
Bans: I have not been warned or banned at any time ever.
Past clans and why you left them: No past clans
Anyone you know in this clan: Kindleharte
Why do you want us: I want you so I can participate in clan activities and give myself the best experience while playing toribash.
Why should we want you: I take advice and because kindle is my friend,
Best and Worst mods: Jousting and Twin Swords.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hello, my name is Omar and I am an awesome redstoner in minecraft. I have redstoned whole computers that function with working screens. I also make renaissance lutes. A lute is a musical instrument if you didn't know. I'm very new to this game and i'm playing with a friend. I'm here to play toribash just like everybody else and I tend to just go into freeplay mode to try to find out how to do new moves. If you want me to find out how to do a particular move than just ask me and I will try my best. I am also a web designer if you ever need me to make a website than I'm right here for you.
Your usercard:
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Best Regards,
Omar

I'm gonna have to vote no. Although your app is decent, it's nothing too special, and you're still a yellow belt. Also, that conversation we had over Skype was.. Painful.
\o/
Hi guys. Remember me? I don't think so.

Well, you were Alliance before, right? I want to announce that I'm an old ally who abandoned you. Wanna refresh old friendship?
Mmm... So it seems that Zone's been revived. Anyways, I know a few names that sound very familiar but I can't put a finger on it. The names would be Dyrisk, Dartzpie, Nin0fShin, and Koco. Well, good luck on the clan. Hopefully you guys don't die slowly like we did last time. <3
You've taken everything I have. Now, all I'm asking for is my heart back.
"Your testicles are fucking adorable" -Fusionman