Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

That is because you are still under discussion.
That will take a day, maybe two.
It is to make sure that we get the best members possible, and also to test if you are good enough to be in Nano.

My advice: Improve your grammar. "ure" is not a real word. Also, capitalize your "i"s. Then, you might get my vote. Also, it may take a little longer than usual because most of our members have gone back to school. (Which also might be the reason to our inactiveness)
Last edited by Fezch; Apr 22, 2009 at 08:24 AM.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I won't add you until you have been accepted, sorry.
Anyone else?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I agree with that whole paragraph, especially about grammar and what not.

And because your being a grammar Nazi, you failed on paragraph two, line one. You said it "way" take instead of it "may" take ;)
Thanks for that MetroX.
But I am sure that you were the only one who saw that, XD.
Do you also agree with the 1st paragraph?

Dam, all of this interweb stuff has broght my iPod App downloading to nearly a stand still. Lol.
It's apparently going to take 52 minutes to download "Finger Olympics-Swimming Edition."
Lol.
Yes, i do agree with the first paragraph.

If someone want's to join this clan, and is serious about it then they will do it properly. I say any failed attempt's at joining should just be rejected full stop. We don't want people that this clan is lenient and will let anyone in. Oh and Micho, you should add to the application thread that we are second dan and up, and if anyone tries to join at a lower belt we will know they didn't read the first page. We don't want free loading clan mates!
Lol.

What kind of help do you need: I need more Textures.
What program: Toribash
Who do you want to help you: Anyone, with 10k.
Who the hell is yicuq? (I had to use copy and pate for that)
He has 1 post.
He is green belt.
I think he is screwing us around.