Toribash
the trick about ranking up his w fast in my opinion is the strengh in countering caytlin or tristana two of the most viable picks in bot since the last time... im having an easy outrange on cayt with 3levels on e
and i srsly have to keep up on leveling it to keep up with tristana anyways i dont rlly like ap kog maw cause he could only be a too viable pick in mid and then he should be quite easy to gank and take out in early
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
I just feel that if you are going to build any AP on Kog maw it should be combined with AS/on hit or something.
EDIT: Also, seeing that riven with the sword of the occult reminds me. Mejai's seems to be a pretty common, even if it isn't good, item, but sword of the occult? Does anyone else actually see it in games?

In terms of stacking items, at 20 stacks it goes something like

Mejais >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SotO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Le viathan

Mejais only compares to Rabadons, and when you have Rabadons then it's 208 AP. Which you can't get with any item

SotO is completely replaceable by bloodthirster.

Leviathan.... just yeah
-----
also read this on the lol forums
thought it was funny

-Warwick looks at Mf-
*sniff*sniff*

WW: I think you're on your period.
Last edited by 2worlds; Oct 6, 2011 at 02:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
My favorite thing about this game.

New champion, HE'S OP!
Yes, to melee characters.

It is true that he is OP though, but I would only say at low levels, I got a double kill in the first minute of minions being spawned.

But then later on in the game I was feeding like no other; although, that may have been because I was just learning Xerath..... and Trynd became OP from being fed in a different lane.
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
In terms of stacking items, at 20 stacks it goes something like

Mejais >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SotO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Le viathan

Mejais only compares to Rabadons, and when you have Rabadons then it's 208 AP. Which you can't get with any item

SotO is completely replaceable by bloodthirster.

Leviathan.... just yeah
-----
thought it was funny

-Warwick looks at Mf-
*sniff*sniff*

gone are the days of 20 stack leviathan, 3 sunfire, and atmas garen

Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
Carrying myself from 920 elo in style

carrying dat 4v5
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ

Leviathan.... just yeah
-----
thought it was funny

-Warwick looks at Mf-
*sniff*sniff*

I still reckon the best league of legends period joke is the pic where Annie becomes level 12 and vlads pooling underneath her.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
carrying dat 4v5

I should've mentioned that that's the wrong screen
I meant my 17/2/5 kass game.
But anywho that game was just for the 1337 elo.
Xerath is hella fun @.@ oh god I haven't felt so exhilarated with skill shots since my first blitz game.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
Xerath is hella fun @.@ oh god I haven't felt so exhilarated with skill shots since my first blitz game.

I have yet to play against a good one. His range seems ridiculous at the moment though.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES