Toribash
Ah okay. Also, we're recruiting right now if you want to help us do that. /jo joyenergizer
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Hehehe, I'll go buy a plane ticket straight away!

Sounds like a plan.

Jeez, Rap, that's quite a harsh situation. I sure hope those members were kicked out immediately after the war?
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post
Sounds like a plan.

Jeez, Rap, that's quite a harsh situation. I sure hope those members were kicked out immediately after the war?

No, unfortunately.
Almost none of those people are here anymore though.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
No, unfortunately.
Almost none of those people are here anymore though.

Well that's good. We can't have another incidence like that. 250k? Jeez... That's really cruel of the gm hosting the event.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
I make sure our wars are strictly without money involved. c: Hope nothing happens to us like that.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
I make sure our wars are strictly without money involved. c: Hope nothing happens to us like that.

Heh, well we just keep things social.
We don't like to give in to the hype and bragging around wars.

It'd be cool to host a server with you guys though.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
We lost the war last night. :/ Got another one coming up this weekend. Hopefully we might have an edge with some of our new members. They're some pretty incredible people.
Well good luck in your future conquests twillight. when i relearn how to play this game i will become a semi-competitive player and i will probably start attempting the Gm tourneys... i want to get the rest of my textures to 512x, and farming judo tourneys just doesnt seem an easy way to get them.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Did you use boosters? That makes work alot easier. If so, i envy you.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.