Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hau rein dede;) schade daste gehst, aber is ja deine sache, vielleicht kommste ja ma ab und zu back wenn nicht dann nochn schönes lebenxD bb, gg
.....German Underground
I don't know how long this message will be, but I hope that you read it Dei,

I'm honestly not angry, and this won't be a rage post or a quick "bye" either.

No, I'm not angry. I'm more disappointed. Not in you personally, but that you've lost the will to still be a part of this community.

I barely play in-game now that I've reached second degree black belt, but I still remain active on the forums. I don't dedicate myself to it, but I try to be involved.

That's what upsets me the most. Not that you won't be in-game, no; there's a certain level of commitment to that, which I don't have either. But the fact that you are now refusing to be on the forums and still be an active and involved member in the clan, it really hurts. Even more so because frankly, you were the person I always asked advice from, asked critique from, and even just talked to.

I'm not asking you to stay, it's your choice, but you don't have to be a gamer on it either. A post here and there wouldn't seem like much of a difference to you, but it will definitely help that you would be willing to stay.

My apologies if it sounds repetitive and corny,

-SilentAssassin
wow wat can i say ummm i hardly know u but i see wat u do in and out of forums and that kanw ur goin if u do go ummm u was a good player for wat i seen
i hope to see u IN TB sooon man u will be must