Toribash
Hello ORMO! I would like to join in.
Overlord - Gatekeeper and Overlod - SRT are madmans.
Overlord - Tricka - tricking.
Attached Files
Overlord - Gatekeeper.rpl (378.4 KB, 38 views)
Overlord - SRT.rpl (300.7 KB, 28 views)
Overlord - Tricka.rpl (112.2 KB, 20 views)
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
dat's sum nice skeet hacking

That was my proposal to Overlord about that hacking. So, please, don't judge tough about it.
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
Overlord - Gatekeeper: That replay was pretty cool, the beginning and boom were nice, dm's were great, when you kicked that head. So, I would say 7,5/10. You should finish that tricky end and make a boom, I guess.
Overlord - SRT: I liked it most of all. Interesting beginning, great booms, nice dm's. 9/10. Nothing to say.
Overlord - Tricka: So, I'm pretty dumb in tricks, but I liked that. Smooth transitions were great. Nothing to say against. But, that should be longer 9/10.
I would say "Yes" to you, Overlord.
~Not a recruiter
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
OKAY

Chamara: Ok fuck, the last replay has me convinced, YOU ARE FIT FOR DUTY. Welcome aboard!

zeroback: Pick three replays. We have VERY EXPLICITY stated that in the OP.

Wesmrocks: Although i'm not one to judge tricking replays (i'm obscenely terrible at them), i do like your style! That last replay you posted is particularly enjoyable to me, so... YES. GET IN.

Overlord: Ok so you got some really nice moves, BUT! That skeet decap in Gatekeeper. It is not legit. However, given that the rest of the replay is deliciously unhacked, i'm gonna let that slide, IF you can show us a new replay instead. I'll reveal that your chances are pretty good, however!

Edit: oh ninja'd

Well, my point still stands.

secondary edit: fuck i forgot to rate patrickooo so here goes

patrickooo: I know you've been trying hard, but the unfortunate fact is that your moves are... Simple. Too direct, too pragmatic. I recognize that as a style, but in general, it gives off the feeling that you go for the easiest and simplest approach. Don't be afraid to do some acrobatics before delivering that straight punch, it both looks good and nets you even more power if done correctly. Doesn't even have to be acrobatic, just do SOMETHING before extending your fist into his face. Basically, no, but keep at it!
Last edited by Shook; Jan 13, 2013 at 04:46 PM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook
OKAY

Chamara: Ok fuck, the last replay has me convinced, YOU ARE FIT FOR DUTY. Welcome aboard!

zeroback: Pick three replays. We have VERY EXPLICITY stated that in the OP.

Wesmrocks: Although i'm not one to judge tricking replays (i'm obscenely terrible at them), i do like your style! That last replay you posted is particularly enjoyable to me, so... YES. GET IN.

Overlord: Ok so you got some really nice moves, BUT! That skeet decap in Gatekeeper. It is not legit. However, given that the rest of the replay is deliciously unhacked, i'm gonna let that slide, IF you can show us a new replay instead. I'll reveal that your chances are pretty good, however!

Edit: oh ninja'd

Well, my point still stands.

Wut about me?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Check again. :U

@Overlord: Well... That artificially added DM glazes my donuts, but i suppose it's a relatively minor thing, given how the rest of your replays are pretty damned impressive. So YES, get in here. c:
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol