Toribash
thnx Caribou anyways, go to recruit more ppl

@ Macrid want u quit TLL or Toribash

im not sure ,but if N3twork fails i will make a own clan with Tiakills,about teh name im not sure,ill be co ldr and Tia Ldr,but athts not sure ,onyl taht u ppl know it ..
The Sleepy Beast
hum nice... gona donate 4k :3 this will be really good for TLL be know also what happened to the TLL items? of the shop.... maybe one item can be a decap prize or higher beter what should be good to ear TC with "/house"
ya, ill prob /house, thanks nil, that will help out. i asked fear if i could use from some bank, but he hasnt been on today so.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
I am mattboylol. I just recently got my name changed to Broskii.Im a 3rd dan and I have been playing for about a year.Im online almost everyday for at least a couple hours.</p>Why i should care: I know most of you and I have been requested to join this clan several times.
My favorite mod: My favorite mod is TaekKyon because It is mainly skill and not luck like judo. I try to do all mods though.
Alts:I mainly had this account but it got banned for 2 months when my friend gave me his password.After i got all of his stuff he reported me and got me banned.I had an alt named lilmattboy but he got deleted during the hack. I have only recieved two infractions since i got banned and they were for useless posts.
Hobbies: I like to play some sports like Football and basketball, but i play Toribash alot because i have alot of free time. Torbash is big part ofmy lifebecaue i cn just escape.
References: Extremenil,Glawlfreak, and Pv2Caribou.
Other: I would post some replays but i dont know how on this computer.I tried clicking the attachment button but it doesnt do anything.
Last edited by Broskii; Mar 8, 2011 at 10:05 PM.
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
I am mattboylol. I just recently got my name changed to Broskii.Im a 3rd dan and I have been playing for about a year.Im online almost everyday for at least a couple hours.
Why i should care: I know most of you and I have been requested to join this clan several times.
My favorite mod: My favorite mod is TaekKyon because It is mainly skill and not luck like judo. I try to do all mods though.
Alts: I mainly had this account but it got banned for 2 months when my friend gave me his password.After i got all of his stuff he reported me and got me banned.I had an alt named lilmattboy but he got deleted during the hack. I have only recieved two infractions since i got banned and they were for useless posts.
Hobbies: I like to play some sports like Football and basketball, but i play Toribash alot because i have alot of free time. Torbash is big part ofmy lifebecaue i cn just escape.
References: Thedevill, Glawlfreak, and Pv2Caribou.
Other: I would post some replays but i dont know how on this computer.I tried clicking the attachment button but it doesnt do anything.

fixed it. It is a yes, He is a good player and a good person. have known him for a while, and he is good people. and hi will be active on the forums.
Thank you for fixng it.
Last edited by Broskii; Mar 8, 2011 at 10:13 PM.
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
I said yes. Stay active on the forums. and IRC
ARGh, sorry but i had MY ARM CUTED and they fucked my hand, the right one... and now i'm totally really slow then i ever ... and i don't wanna shit the banners so... i need my arm better for this
fear, you should join IRC some time so we can talk