Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well this is weird. I lost half of the reason for me joining in the first place. I think. It was late at night. Or in the middle of the day, and I'd just been up all night. Or something.

Ahem.

*insert massive over-reaction here*
"When you wish upon a star, you are a few million years too late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams."
Originally Posted by rainbowz
[I'm exiting out of [Chess] for a while

It's... just for a while right? =(
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
It's... just for a while right? =(

Nice spelling Rain's name in your fake quote :3

Originally Posted by ChinChinati View Post
noah will you ever stop over-reacting? =_='

Nup.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
All right then.

I live in Australia. I've always lived in Australia, except for when I haven't. I was born in Sydney, NSW, then slowly climbed my way up the Blue Mountains, moving closer towards the peak. As you climb higher in the Mountains, the areas become progressively better... And then you reach Katoomba, which is a hell hole in some places, and a paradise in others.

As I've grown up, I have slowly witnessed the degeneration of Australian youth, as more and more of them become Lads. Or Ladettes, if female, but they're a rare species Ladettes, not girls, that is. Characterised by their absolute lack of fashion sense, manners, and so on, and prone to carrying knives in their socks (yes, their socks. I cannot think of a worse access point in a fight - All right, well, actually I can, but it's still freaking stupid, and doesn't exactly conceal them), along with foul language which rivals that of my own circle of friends, although without the eloquence, Lads may not be the majority, but they are certainly the vocal minority.

I witnessed the skate scene being replaced with scooters... Seriously, what the shit, and noticed less and less people engaging in physical activities, preferring to watch them on their television sets.
Anyways, where was I... Oh yes. Anyway, Australia is a pretty damn awesome place to live, all things considered.

I think I meant to take that in some direction, but I forgot which way I was trying to go.
;3
"When you wish upon a star, you are a few million years too late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams."
Originally Posted by Math View Post
What's cool/bad in there?

What's cool?
Not much poisonous animals (Snakes,Spiders,Scorpions)
What's bad?
No snow :|
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻