Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Coyote0500 View Post
Hi, I'm Alan, some of you know me as faggot. I'm 15, have been playing Toribash a few years now. The reason I went inactive is because I suffer from extreme cases of narcissism, causing me to admire myself for lengthy periods of time. I'm impatient on waiting for Pie and Fly, so I'm making an effort to join this clan by application. Anyways, Nitro managed to kill Horde somehow, so I'd like to spend my pitiful life slaving for your clans well-being. I'm a fabulous douche bag and ABD player or (aikido in general). My prior engagements include, but are not limited to: breastfeeding Horde, real life, being perfect in every way, and wrecking clans. I promise my narcissistic ways will not get in the way of my good looks or your clan, and I hope you can all recognize my true intentions of making this clan shine with good looks.
Peace out,
Me
Edit: Short due to the fact that I typed all of this with perfect grammar using a mouse. Harder than it sounds. Yes, I am great.

3spooky5me. 10/10 would bang.
+support
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
I wish to follow the ways of the Nitro.
My name is Greenmark, or you can also call me Mark, 12 years of age. I am a 9th dan black belt, like i play this for like lets say 3 years or 2. My first clan was Monk, I joined when I was a still 9th dan. I quit that clan because no one is online and I am so lonely that I cant play a single member. And I am here to APPLY a good clan for me called Nitro. I want your clan because your member is always online and good, respectful to me. And my friend is banana in your clan. I live in Philippines, Ilocos Norte. And I will tell you about myself I am brown, I am a kid for real ;), I am good at sports like almost all sports, I like playing games and my other games that I played is Minecraft, Blackshot, Roblox, Team Fortress 2, LoL, Elsword, And also you can find me in Garena+ called xXMarkcraftXx If you want to add me then add me , And my hobbies are playing basketball I already put it . Sportsmanship or basketball, tennis, badminton,etc.

This is my application, and I hope to become a Nitro like all of you.
Thanks for reading my application. I hope I can join you clan!
CLICK IT
last time i checked, green was a really good player, if someone can confirm this then +support for me
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by GreenMark View Post
I wish to follow the ways of the Nitro.
My name is Greenmark, or you can also call me Mark, 12 years of age. I am a 9th dan black belt, like i play this for like lets say 3 years or 2. My first clan was Monk, I joined when I was a still 9th dan. I quit that clan because no one is online and I am so lonely that I cant play a single member. And I am here to APPLY a good clan for me called Nitro. I want your clan because your member is always online and good, respectful to me. And my friend is banana in your clan. I live in Philippines, Ilocos Norte. And I will tell you about myself I am brown, I am a kid for real ;), I am good at sports like almost all sports, I like playing games and my other games that I played is Minecraft, Blackshot, Roblox, Team Fortress 2, LoL, Elsword, And also you can find me in Garena+ called xXMarkcraftXx If you want to add me then add me , And my hobbies are playing basketball I already put it . Sportsmanship or basketball, tennis, badminton,etc.

This is my application, and I hope to become a Nitro like all of you.
Thanks for reading my application. I hope I can join you clan!

I will stay undecided until an in-game test is put into place.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by GreenMark View Post
Bercat we are finished doing test for me/ ingame test.

I'll ask Bercat for replays and scores.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post
ask zalf he is the one who conducted the test

Then Zalf.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Yeah I mean greenmark has a good personality decent at tk and pretty good at box shu in my opinion, it's good to have diversity in the clan I think, were also a aikido base mod clan pretty much so if greenmark does get in he should probably be training and getting better for the future wars. Also in the testing I didn't know I was suppose to save the replays but I remember for the and Abd part he went 1-4( he got dmed a few times if that matters). My vote is supported
Last edited by Zalf; Jul 7, 2015 at 10:42 PM.
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"