Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

what resolution does everyone use? I've been using a 4:3 for like four months and I just switched back to my native resolution and I feel like I can actually hit something again.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
4:3 1600x1200 with black bars, 1920x1080 is really bad in comparison, streched is also a good option.

My native res is 1680 x 1050 (16:10). Maybe it was just placebo but I've been in a rut kind of for a little bit, and just changing that up made me feel like I could actually hit stuff again.
ye probably a placebo effect, I think you might actually do slightly better for a short period of time because it feels good and refreshing, and if you feel good you play good.
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
what resolution does everyone use? I've been using a 4:3 for like four months and I just switched back to my native resolution and I feel like I can actually hit something again.

I play 1024x768 on 4:3, stretched. Mostly because my computer has a really old graphics card.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Parrot
I use 1024x768 because dinner plates. Not that I can hit the dinner plates but still dinner plates :L
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
1440x900, one of the native resolutions of my external monitor. Running the game on fullhd makes my fps choke on smokes and flashes. When I'm using the built-in monitor, 1600x900