Toribash
Hello guys, I’d like to apply.
My name is Sergiu, I’m a 16 years old student from Moldova. It’s a small and wonderful country situated between Romania and the Ukraine. I speak 6 languages: Romanian, Russian, English, French, Ukrainian and a little bit of German. Im playing since 2008 with different accounts (my last main account was stolen). I stopped playing Toribash for about 2 years (2010-2012), and last spring I started playing again. Since then I was a member of iCoF, Hitman and then Exp, but the last two fell apart. Then I joined 16bit, it’s a really cool clan but its too inactive. So I decided to join you guys, since you are really amazing in-game and also really friendly, and most of you know me as well. Also, RA’s main mod is wushu and it's one of my favourite mods (I'm in TW, T4CAQE), and I’m pretty good at Taekkyon (I'm a member of OoT).
That's all, I hope you liked my app.
Here are my replays: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/injzvtzv436bioi/GWExf5-8X3
They are Wushu and Taekkyon(Dont think i should add Aikido or Judo ones).
Originally Posted by DrBear View Post
Are you, were you and/or are you planning to be blonde busty swim suit model from Sweden? This is important.

YES,I WANT!
Last edited by Saji; Oct 27, 2013 at 08:35 PM.
Which part of that question exactly is not clear enough for you? Please take this seriously, this is no joking matter.
Originally Posted by DrBear View Post
Which part of that question exactly is not clear enough for you? Please take this seriously, this is no joking matter.

now when i thought about it and took it seriously,i understood it and i can say that i'm ready!
Originally Posted by XaruS View Post
im blonde, and gay. random talk and whatnot

Holy hell you're alive?!?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!