Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
I'm saying I find it hard to run or "travel" to my opponent when there is distance between us. I'm not saying how long it takes me to make a replay lol.

Like comebacks and such.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
I am a little rusty at toribash and not as good as i before. So i will try to be more forum active than in-game if that is alright with you guys
Just finished a replay, the only thing i didn't liked too much was the 3 times i kicked with the same leg for DM's, but i think overall it's pretty nice.
Attached Files
Ale455 - Warrior.rpl (250.0 KB, 9 views)
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Curious:

Do you already find the answer ? (wormhole one)

Ended up looking up how to play risk haha ill tell tomorrow

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
Originally Posted by Prolexus View Post
Serious:
Have you seen Le Mis?

Yes I have I went to go watch some friends do a play about it

I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
Originally Posted by Prolexus View Post
Here is a touchy topic (that might only affect Americans at he moment). Should Law Enforcement need a warrant to search your phone?

Nope they should be allowed to search your phone just not make personal stuff public to everyone but just take the evidence

Different view I see. Now, what would you say to the fact that phones can be have as much data or evidence as a physical space?
EliteCar
good morning everyone and yay im finally doing my textures but i need tc for that i only have 7k :/
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by Ale455 View Post
Just finished a replay, the only thing i didn't liked too much was the 3 times i kicked with the same leg for DM's, but i think overall it's pretty nice.

i say its alright maybe because i cant make good replays and thats really hard for me too do but its good P.S the pose could be a bit better maybe try and contract the pecs a little so its like in the middle
-----
Ok this is something im proud of, its not my replay but i made it better with the boom kick to split the top part into 3 peices instead of two. Give credit the Rolandman for the replay but i just made the boom shot and improved the stance. P.S my new skin im working on is in there aswell :P

Improved Rolandman's decap V2.rpl
Last edited by Stone; May 5, 2014 at 03:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky