Toribash
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
i like chess

You should try japanese chess (shogi). I used to hang out at a park and often there are pretty nice stoners there. There were 2 who brought their own shogi board and they thought me how to play. I still got the app on my phone.
What I like about shogi is that you can return the pieces (that you captured) onto your board and use them. Also you can promote your pieces when you are on your opponents side which is very cool.

Shogi Board at the art of the match

i am a bird now - Lil B

yeah, i've seen this game before and i was intrested with it, but i didn't know the basic rules and i couldn't find a store which sells this board game. It's cool on how you can turn the enemy's pieces against them. What's the app on your phone called? I'll try downloading it C:
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
yeah, i've seen this game before and i was intrested with it, but i didn't know the basic rules and i couldn't find a store which sells this board game. It's cool on how you can turn the enemy's pieces against them. What's the app on your phone called? I'll try downloading it C:

It's called shogilv.100 (there are 100 levels that you can defeat). I'm currently on level 4 or 5 I think.

i am a bird now - Lil B

a favorite board game?..

hmm I dont really have one, I like em' all!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
I also like playing yahtzee (o(

Board games thread, anyone?
-----
I also like playing yahtzee (o(

Board games thread, anyone?
Last edited by Lust; Nov 12, 2015 at 05:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
looked it up. Problem is my phone is confiscated.

I might try to search a shogi version on the computer. If you have tabletop simulator we can try it on there.

Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
My favorite board game is Backgammon

I never knew how to play it. It looks so cool tho.

i am a bird now - Lil B