yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

lol... Dude... How old are you? I said gay in WHISPER, joking with you because YOU WON, and then I LAUGH and you TOO. Wtf is wrong in that? EVERYONE IN THIS CLAN, know that I'm always playing when I say this stuff. And if you think that people think we're noob, you're completely wrong. The letters N-O-O-B, wasn't ever typed by me since January 2010, so you're just making a complete drama. Wanna hear more?

EDIT: And just to state, if people think we're the N word, is because of you:
Originally Posted by Gbleek View Post
I have much less respect for Piratez. Their member MKSaxena is an ubernoob....

So, what are you going to say now?
Last edited by GrayveXP; May 29, 2010 at 04:45 PM.

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
kngsparten, pretty damn good. Hoping to pass this year and next then go study medicine at uni. XD

MrTeapawt, I was expecting you to be leader. lol. That's the only big surprise.

Thankyou BITCH ¬¬

lol... Wazzup buddie? Long time no see. How it's life? STILL DON'T TRUST GREEN HAIRED SAUCE NAMED MOTHERFUCKERS? Oh well... So, this time you'll be staying? Great ^^ Send a hallo to Andy I think. Or you're Andy? Whatever, just send a hai to him.

#TribeOn
Com'on people. I want more entries! Persian Force is expensive! 40K+ at Deal Finder!
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God

Dick move Grayve...
mksaxena is kinda sensitive and maybe took that serious... Cmon he wins and the response "Your gay". I would take that serious and I would thought that You want to pick a fight with me.
Just apologize and everything will be okay...
Me and MadVVorld
Sicks and Uberis
Grayve and _____
Sicks and _____

The mods won't open?
Really?
Working fine here... (naaah, they aren't... Try it, now. Fixed)
Last edited by VIT0R; May 29, 2010 at 05:55 PM.
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God

Dude... I smiled, said you're gay, he smiled and said the same, we were cool talking and shit, then 28 hours later he decide to take that as an insult? Gimme a break.

#TribeOn