Toribash
Originally Posted by Lov3 View Post
Nah I don't hate ye's
I am just tired of being in game 24/7 and searching for any fellow clan members and not finding any. I just want a clan that's fucking active in-game.

You can't just work all these years to get in the top 10 clans and then say fuck it and drop all motivation to do well in the game.
-----
Oh and another thing. A few days ago I had applied to be a Recruiter and didn't receive any sort of response. I refuse to sit and rot away with a clan that's not even active enough to communicate within itself.

We are an old clan and we all got older together, Some are going to college some are focusing on their careers and some are starting families.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

Originally Posted by Lov3 View Post
Nah I dont hate ye's
I am just tired of being in game 24/7 and searching for any fellow clan members and not finding any. I just want a clan that's fucking active in-game.

You can't just work all these years to get in the top 10 clans and then say fuck it and drop all motivation to do well in the game.
-----
Oh and another thing. A few days ago I had applied to be a Recruiter and didn't receive any sort of response. I refuse to sit and rot away with a clan that's not even active enough to communicate within itself.

we were also discussing on your application in the secret thread and voted that you'd become an recruiter by the end of today
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Oh well. I guess I am just too impatient.
I will start my own clan soon. And get a name change.
Peace Oregano
</3 Lov3 Out
When Life Kicks You In The Ass, Wear Padded Pants Next Time. ~Lov3
Anal beads are long-lasting lollipops.
should we have a get alone thread? where we talk and get alone together
-----
wait lov3 left da clan?
Last edited by 7Lighting0; Jul 28, 2016 at 03:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by 7Lighting0 View Post
should we have a get alone thread? where we talk and get alone together
-----
wait lov3 left da clan?

Isn't that what we do in this thread?

And yes Lov3 left ;-;
Some one is always getting robbed in brazil lol.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather