Toribash
Yeah Patty, you should wait for Jingles or maybe Tamakuu.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Well 17april:
Originally Posted by shook
1. Hacks <-- HELLO
2. Shook
3. MrJingles1

Tamakuu can't vote as I see
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Look at the LIST RECRUITER thread, he want to be recruiter and i think he will.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
I'm going to go ahead and review wes' app, because tricking.

Most important things to make a good tricking replay:
-Doing something that was never/was hardly ever done
-Doing a nice combo with all the details polished

By details I mean focussing on stuff like the setup, the landing and transitions.

Aerial to Full: It's a simple combo, so you need to focus on the details, like doing the whole 180º spin on the aerial, not ghosting your legs during the backfull/fullwist, and landing properly. If you're going to land so leaned to the front that your head is almost bumping into the ground, you can at least do a missleg to make it work, but since misslegs are pretty hard you can just try and get more horizontal axis rotation. The toe-jump could be argued, but in my opinion it's more of a ultra-realism kind of detail, since feet in Toribash don't have toes and it's harder to simulate the takeoff properly.

Cork ST Moon Kick: The initial run on this one was more sloppy, but the set up for the cork was pretty genius. You were going all nice and well with the cork, but then you ghosted your arm through your leg, didn't spin the last 180º on the vertical axis of the cork, and landed way too leaned back in an unnatural position. The landing then affected the transition to the "moon kick" which was more of a gainer than anything. You can't call that extending of leg near frame 83 a hook, you need more amplitude in it: example of proper moonkick http://www.club540.com/trick/moon-kick . Also, on the landing of the moonkick you suddenly became too stiff.

Overall, bump up the complexity of the tricks or focus more on the details. You're right on the transtion to being a really good tricker, so take a bit of time and make something that'll really make you stand out. It's a no for now.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Guys, if I can change my replays, I will change it to this. Because I finally found my style and you can figure it out from seeing the replay properly but if you don't figure it out by your selves; I'm totally ready to tell you what it is.
Attached Files
Why Fast V3.rpl (219.9 KB, 16 views)
Pat ~ fIowI^.rpl (160.1 KB, 12 views)
Pat ~ flew be4.rpl (126.1 KB, 11 views)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Oblivion: I'll definitely work on what you said.

EDIT: I don't know if you checked the last few pages, but here's the original Hyper Corkscrew without the whole moonkick dilemma going on. You said you liked how the cork was going before I tried to swingthru out of it, so here you go.
Attached Files
Hyper Cork.rpl (197.1 KB, 30 views)
Last edited by Lane; Jan 6, 2013 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Alligator Penis
Lets see here.
Attached Files
! Zero - A New Era.rpl (226.6 KB, 6 views)
! Zero - Anthology.rpl (150.7 KB, 5 views)
! Zero- Zeros.rpl (490.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by zeroback; Jan 12, 2013 at 07:47 PM.
[SyN][Enigma][Inquisition][CREAM][Evil]
Maybe not my job and I'm not either in ORMO, but zero, you should just post 3 replays because 4 aren't allowed as bishopONE said. (Or as Splinter quoted it)

~ Sorry for that :S
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I tried out ukebashing for a change, maybe this will get me in.

Just to clarify, I did accidently relax Uke's wrist at the beginning, but I made sure it got put back into the original postition.
Attached Files
Night.rpl (184.1 KB, 23 views)