Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello guys, and you too Zen, long time no see, im here to request single ally, this might get me an infraction but meh, worth it :P
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Yo Guys. If you haven't yet, apply for Clan League! It'll be great! You need 5 active members. And 5k for admission. If TC is a problem, I could pay for you guys. Let me know in a PM if it interests you.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Guys as no one is doing anything about it im going to put us forward in to the clan tourney and putting everyone name in as i don't know who is active and not

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by SuBZ3rO3 View Post
Hello guys, and you too Zen, long time no see, im here to request single ally, this might get me an infraction but meh, worth it :P

ZEN is kind of inactive but let's see. He'll probably accept.

Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
are you gonna do clan league this year fight club

Actually Its not a bad idea. Only problem is that I hate responsiblity. '-'

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Yo Guys. If you haven't yet, apply for Clan League! It'll be great! You need 5 active members. And 5k for admission. If TC is a problem, I could pay for you guys. Let me know in a PM if it interests you.

We'll discuss. I think we can afford it thank you anyway.

Originally Posted by MrPredator View Post
Guys as no one is doing anything about it im going to put us forward in to the clan tourney and putting everyone name in as i don't know who is active and not

Wow. That'd be cool. I hope I can have time for it. And I see you changed so much lol. Congratulations on name change and other stuff
Leon The Black