Toribash
It gets harder and harder to breath............................................ .................. Maybe I should stop holding my head under water -.-
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post
u guis arent even official yet, noobs

If you could kindly get the fuck out of my thread. K thanks.

If you dont have anything useful to say then learn the art of shutting the fuck up.

Also, why is mindstormman even posting here. He is not in [u], we dont want him here, and he is annoying, so he can just refrain from posting here. Problem = Solved
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Because Im a Elitist faggot who doesnt like people posting useless crap in our thread. I dont mind posts that contribute though. Obviously some exceptions apply, like if there was a thread for trolling. Or if the current topic was being retards and posting retarded posts
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Surprisingly enough, MindStorm and I had no problems with each other until I beat him once in Boxshu Mushu earlier today.
He insulted me with something and then I said it's a same you didn't get into [u].

But if you wan't to keep the clan thread clean and nice, sure.
I don't mind not talking to him.

How's everyone?

EDIT: @N3WB: I'm trying to work on my maturity, i'm not very liked in this community, so i'm planning to change that
Last edited by Donkey; Aug 14, 2014 at 08:29 AM.
father of philip scone
why are you quoting that post?

Also I dont care if its Hampa, a useless post is still useless
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
I post the most useless shit here... hahahaha but when you founded the clan I guess you have the authority to do so.... SHould start posting in WakaWaka clan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin