Toribash
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
On behalf of my clan, Electric loves you rappunk. c:

Why thank you <3

Also, I'm back now everyone.
I was away for the weekend.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Hehe you're welcome rappunk. Care to com ingame and watch the war? [e] vs. [Fa] just for grins even if we're going to lose.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Hehe you're welcome rappunk. Care to com ingame and watch the war? [e] vs. [Fa] just for grins even if we're going to lose.

Thanks, but no thanks.
I'm preoccupied with certain things.
Eh, it's probably going to happen tomorrow anyway.
We should have a war against Essence too
Eh, it's probably going to happen tomorrow anyway.
We should have a war against Essence too

Essence doesn't do wars, sorry mate.
Seriously?? When did that happen? o: Or has it always been that way and I'm just stupid.

Anyway, it's alright. We can find some other way to do some clan bonding.
Two, maybe three years ago.

It's a long story, but it resulted in the loss of 250k due to random members signing us up for a clan war against the will of our leaders, then we faced the possibility of a ban if we didn't get the money all together. Unfortunately, the members bet with money they didn't have, and I (along with many other leaders) had to fork up a lot of tc. I threw out 70k on it. Since then, I've just maintained a no-war policy. We're not competitive, just social. I also don't like the clan to get into the whole boasting environment of wars. We just like to keep things relaxed.
Oh... that's a pretty good reason to not do a war, but I wasn't planning on a war with wagering money. We just do friendly wars.
Oh... that's a pretty good reason to not do a war, but I wasn't planning on a war with wagering money. We just do friendly wars.

Well, I wouldn't mind doing an Electric/Essence server with you some night, but we don't do wars because we're strictly social. ^^