Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I wanted to leave. I am useless. If something like this will be I will be alone.

pln merging is jsut an idea so far ;p

if we will like conditions they offer we will merge, if not then we will stay separated clans ;)

thast not like OMG we are merging nao ;)

and PLN WE LUV YOU! <3
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
I honestly think too that this is a great clan and should continue to exist,but if your choise is taken,so,as i already said,we respect it and we will not refuse to search a way for do that.
But this will not be an immediate thing,we need to see if we will find a "deal",because i think that have 1 clan with 40 members and no leaders would be a lose for both(i'm sure then we will die in few time in this way,because would be just a chaos,and i wouldn't never help jollyr to die)..

edit:^ninjad:d
Last edited by bRuCiA; Sep 27, 2011 at 05:08 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Originally Posted by PLN View Post
If fl0w join to JR i will not have a home. So guys you can do what you need. Do it without me I will be alone.
btw I am not active.

I dont know the story, care to share?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
this comes as a surprise to me, then again, everything that happens here, is surprising to me, since i check forums very... sporadically (trying to avoid saying seldom).

i think what brucia said, has a ring of truth to it. though my main concern for this clan is, that it's key members are happy, or everyone of them.
Originally Posted by iznogood View Post
my main concern for this clan is, that it's key members are happy, or everyone of them.

my concern is most ;) cuz everyone is impossible
tell me about aikido
d'oh guys.. we didn't even started any negotiations yet.. no need to come up with conclusions already
we will see what they offer and decide
tell me about aikido