Toribash
Originally Posted by Aesperus View Post
Talk to Hampa, How do you think I went from Assilent to Catastrophe?

I thought you have to pay 100k?
darkshadow8
not dead
that was an useless post, if you created mods, just post on adventure chat, don't really need to create a thread for it
Thanks guys

Originally Posted by Razor View Post
that was an useless post, if you created mods, just post on adventure chat, don't really need to create a thread for it

But I still would like a thread for them seeing that I'm not going to stop making them and it could go on for a long time, I have six at the moment and I'm making videos of them as well so I feel it would be better to just make a new thread then to put them on the chat thread. One, it would be disorganized and two it would be easier for people to find them.
Last edited by Shenyan; Feb 21, 2011 at 10:20 PM.
Training in the mountains
[a]wesome event!
Well here's the spiel

Basically we set a path around the forum that people use clues to follow. Each clue has a tag next to it the person has to remember. When they get to the end they are to PM one of us the tags in order. Adventure-like, if you will. We release a new clue every day. From there the top 10 or so participate in an art/story event. You can choose to do a piece of art related to adventure, or an adventurious story. We pick the top 5 from that and they get to participate in the final event. Adventurers' duel. We pick our 5 best fighters and each finalist plays 3 matches of akido with us. The one with the best record in the end get's a big amount of TC.

Tell me what you think.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
There used to be an event like this.
veb's footprint.
much like this, and I hear it was one of the most popular events ever.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Contact KiTFoX was probably the most popular event ever, besides from that I still dislike the idea. Too complicated and too much a waste of time, why not do something less elaborate.