Toribash
Name:Rythm (Alex)
Belt:10th Dan
GMT:+3
Past Clans:[M]

Player Card:http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...username=rythm

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts?: Alex5050

About Yourself: My name is Alex, I'm from Las Vegas. Born and raised in Cali. Uh, I'm a senior in High School. I usually don't do anything else besides play video games and basketball on my spare time, or "try" to illustrate but ofc that is such a hard task for me. Also I'm a very simple person, but if needed I will take the time to do what is told to be done. Anywho, I just want to say thanks for your time towards reading this app. Have a good day.
Last edited by Rythm; Jan 2, 2014 at 10:51 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Name: willdo69/will
Belt:blackbelt/almost 2nd dan
GMT:america
Past Clans: (LUX) & (REBELS)

Player Card:?

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):WILLDO69r

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): YES-

About Yourself:my name is will, i previously lived in L.A but i have move to minesota, i have been playing toribash for 6 months and i have learnt from muchua and victor.
Name:Matt Simpson (Sk1llz)
Belt: Black
GMT: +0 (London) UK
Past Clans: Oh whoops missed this out (Swish, Dynasty, Cry (Y/Ypsilon))

Player Card: Rank Broken

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): No

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): Probably, but no replays

About Yourself: Well then, My name is Matt And I live in the County of Cambridgeshire< England, Great Britain and I am the most awesomest (Because thats a word) person you may never meet.

And no one ever lived happily ever again.

The End.
Last edited by Bless; Jan 4, 2014 at 12:14 AM.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Originally Posted by bambaklaa1234 View Post
Tripe I've sent an app 4 days ago and you haven't replied...why?

The app process can take as long as it needs to take. I have been waiting for about 3 weeks. But you have to be patient. Patience is key for something like this. Also, good luck to all.