2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I shall mentorise you!
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Originally Posted by Marked1 View Post
Aww, but.. but.. but.. *sad face* ..but we can be friends, huh? Friends are good enought, yes! Friends are goooood..

Lol, and no 'Friends with benefits', ok?!?!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I understand.
2012 posts! For you, i mean.
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I have few questions. Since you put me in the members list do i change login to just
[Piratez]8OJ4N or to QuM or Crp in front of Piratez so that the rest of members know my position?
And i need training. I admit, a was stubborn to go to wiki, forums and yotube and study moves, I learn everything playing the game - but that's not enough and I see it during the matches that i hit a dead alley in opening moves and some basic stuff.
Who can help me?
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Nov 26, 2009 at 01:04 PM.
Hey, I don't have much money right now (381 tc), but i have some stuff that is inactive on my account.Will send it to someone who can sell it and keep the money. But it's a low class stuff -gladiator etc. When I collect 1000 tc again it will be put to clan treasury.
Hey guys, i can draw too and i have the tablet. If u wanna see some of my work I'll post it. I like to make heads for toribash. Didn't try the other textures but that can't be the problem. I'm thinking to post some web comic with some events from the game.
Contribute with some nice story.

<------ this is my auto-portrait made in Artrage (5 min)
[Piratez] Chat Thread.
For all your convos peeps. ~Uric

Will be inactive for the next 6 days or so. My friends and I have just decided to take a spontaneous road trip to Melbourne! We figure it will take about 2 days to get there and 2 days to get back so that leaves us with another 2 days to enjoy Melbournes nightlife.

We leave early in the morning tommorow.
Last edited by Lyak; Dec 2, 2009 at 04:31 AM.
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Lol, and no 'Friends with benefits', ok?!?!

Dam, why. Nobody will see it or even know. Im sure Exie won't tell anybody!
14 Episcopal High school (Houston, Texas) and Im pretty sure that Im the first black freshmen to make the varsity wrestling team