Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

it starter making non sense when nito said that...

Spider was happy after biting Parker the shitty pedophile Jewish conspirator of an anti-fags organization in the Bahamas. Spider was sad because his mom and his dad were black spiders that doesn't even are jews like microwaveable tradition five then they died.

let's start again ._.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Originally Posted by Prolexus View Post
I agree. But playing Devil's Advocate here. If you (as a cop or something) see someone with questionable pictures on their phone or know that this person has had suggestive conversation on said phone, wouldn't you want to stop them from causing any trouble?

Speaking in a preventine manner? Yes, probably. Especially if the laws were inneficient with this kind of thing.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
So taking the time to get a warrant would give them a chance to delete evidence, wouldn't it? (remember i'm just playing for the other side)
EliteCar
As the penis of a horseshiz, you did it faster :c
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Originally Posted by Ale455 View Post
well... if you can't wait too much time for a replay, then you're not ready for single replays.

i mean, i may take 30 minutes, but for a meh, or kinda good replay, but for a really good replay, it took maybe.. from 5 to 6 hours making a good replay (for me), or sometimes it took me days, when i can't do something, but you don't have to hurry up doing a replay.

I'm saying I find it hard to run or "travel" to my opponent when there is distance between us. I'm not saying how long it takes me to make a replay lol.
How do you kill one with no life?