Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Glad you think that way. ;] Nice to have you still in, too ;].
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Hey! I noticed that on the members list too. (Tori clans listing) You always put skull ahead of me! What's that bullshit?? (kidding) But yeah I think this'll be great for the clan.
Were you here more constantly you'd probably be still RA. Hm you''re second guy that I still like despite quitting RA. Next to TheLegendaryNinja. Peace.
Thx starrzzy. Hope you'd find yourself way back to RA anytime. I'll let you back in. As mentioned - you and Tlen would be 2 people that I'd like to have back in, despite "one way ride" general policy. You two are exceptions.
Fo' Shizzle my Nizzle.
Feel free to recruit people. I mean - right people.
And Skullo will be always ahead of everyone else .
You're 3rd. Though You're still "godly" in RA powers.

For future/today: I want most active players in RA to have some "suborganization" as we have (that "Primogen"). It wd be good to have power -exactly - in most active people's hands.

We'd see about your reaction concerning that idea. *waits for such one*.

---
Skullo, Hiding - recruit peoplez.
Other people - hunt for ones and bring them to anyone of us three.

Everybody: remember that getting to clan may not be instant thing, and one should keep in mind our aim (most stylish clan on the world), general "soul" of a clan (hard to describe, but every clan have different "mood", groove or whatever, you get the idea, I hope). Etc.
And ask such people to let me know who recruited them, and - people who recruit them - that the did so. Post "New homie down with the clan" should appear and it's cool.
Anyway, yea besides having more homies (let's keep it about 35 members, as you see you have plenty people to hunt, etc.) clan will get cool shiz as well. I have some inter clan biiiiiiig event prepared, that will use 2v2 mods (after it's released), and it will be great fun, ! I'd show you that soon. Keep in touch with forum.

What else? :}
New Forum moderators - Skulloman, and Hidingwarior
Yep, I hope editing my posts will only be done to fix my spelling ;p.
But yea, you now have mod powers.

Yep, I hope editing my posts will only be done to fix my spelling

Whoops....:P
Last edited by hidingwarior; Apr 14, 2008 at 06:42 PM.