Toribash
Originally Posted by Miku View Post
Well, even if i did get kicked. i would not really care the slightest. But i mean. leaving would be a better option because then chaco could untie his panties.

I'm sorry
For all the bears I have killed
Why are you making such a fucking big deal out of this? Seriously. Its a fucking person with an opinion. Cant you just Shut the fuck up and leave that person be? Hm?! Obviously not.
-----
Left.
Last edited by Miku; Oct 14, 2013 at 08:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Also thiggist. I dont care because if someone wants to be a dick to me. Then they can be. im not afraid to do something like leave a clan. There will be more clans for me.

Note: ITS JUST A CLAN

Note: You're a dick and so is chaco

Note: goodbye.
I'm disappointed in all who were involved in this, such immaturity and a horrible way to handle things.

Instead of simply acknowledging one's mistakes we've decided to make two pages of arguments.

I do think Chaco was a little unnecessarily hostile and very unaccepting of criticism but Miku could've simply understood he unintentionally may have insulted Chaco.

Once again, I thought you guys were capable of handling yourselves but unfortunately I was wrong, I don't want this happening again.

If you guys are willing to stop acting like children I could invite Miku back and we can go about normally and forget this.

Oh and to those who antagonized him after the whole ordeal I'm disappointed as well.
what am i doing here
Okay, I have to agree with facade here. The whole ordeal was rather unnecessary and even though I never truly criticized anyone, I can't say that I wasn't apart of it. Miku did not deserve the hate that he got. I'm not picking sides though.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420