Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Oh fuck.

Ooooh fuck.

[Germanvideo]Why do I even? I don't.[/Germanvideo]
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Cuz' I'm and I'm black and my hat 's real low. Do I look slike a mind-reader sir? I dun know.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
AHD: I'm totally mindfucked from that video. I know god is real and that this picture can heal me from all my addictions (drugs, girls, DnB, masturbating, killing people..) but that guy talks worse than a translationsprogramm O.o
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Yeah right? I fell alsleep twice, watching that video.

I'm gad you humbly accepted my miraculous offering in form of that video.
Guys like him makes me wish to be deaf.. It's funny to see is fugly face without the nonsens of talking

miraculous .. haha :P you are a genius, AHD
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
God, I'm so pissed right now.

It's like 2 years ago no one I knew, knew about DnB and Dubstep and now everyone is the uberfan. I'm getting so pissed by it because people are so ignorant and don't even know the origins of both or what really good DnB n Dubstep is.
Same with Casper right now (German rapper). About 4 months ago everyone started listening to him all of a sudden... one year ago none of my friends even knew that he existed... and now they're all like "He's a god!" "I came to his music!" etc. I mean like that everyone is his biggest fan all of a sudden and when you told them a while ago everyone was like: "Yea stfu go back in your corner!" or something like that. I mean it's good that he's recognized now, he definitely earned all the success but still...

I hate people sometimes!
Last edited by flxy; Jul 11, 2011 at 03:16 PM.
Well said.

Similar to that.
Although I don't listen to Dubstep and shiz anymore. Just don't like it anymore. ;o