Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
if nova 3 = legendary pigeon sure

according to your logic

dmg = nova 2
le is 1 above dmg so le is nova 3

ez math ez lyf
dreamy suicide act
I guess as a pre-vac LE I should be GE hurr durr. This thread is such a bore to read sometimes, nobody has anything positive to say about the game, their ranks or the people playing it. I wonder why you even bother playing.

The funniest thing is that azzeffier is still moaning about post-vac LE/LEM despite it being unanimously agreed upon that it should be easier to rank up now, especially seeing as most of the vac bans would have hit LE+ the hardest. I used to be MGE consistently when I tried hard at this game and the minute I stopped caring I became far better than I used to be, objectively looking at the situation and just trying things for fun made me 10x the player I was in every aspect, shot calling, general attitude, aim, etc.

Sometimes if everywhere you goes smells like shit you should probably check your shoe.

No Gynx, you can't be right. Everyone else is and you are not - ed

STFU U FCKIN LOW NOOB POST VAC DMG U SHULD BE A SHAMEY!!

HEY NOOBYS I WAS JOLD 4 PRE VAC NOW IM DMG LOLLY GESS THE VID WAS TRUE XDDDD IT CANT BE BECAUSE I GOT BETER AT THE GAME XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LOL!
Last edited by ed; Jul 29, 2015 at 02:56 AM.
collect snots from the nose
obviously if you're a post-vac anything your bad at the game

post-vac silvers are exceptionally bad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I got downranked to Silver Elite Master. This ranking system is weird, I didnt do shit.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again