6:30 am rip
-----
also primal you got to organize the next clan match due the 17th
Last edited by Mist; Jul 15, 2016 at 01:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Gangsta are you interested in replays? I make them a lot and I never show them to anyone.
When Life Kicks You In The Ass, Wear Padded Pants Next Time. ~Lov3
Anal beads are long-lasting lollipops.
Hey guys, i've been getting back into toribash lately and was thinking of joining a clan and remembered you guys, Should I rewrite my application from 2 years ago or what? Its great to see you guys still active btw
(Origin)
I'd love to have you back, I'm not sure what the others think but yeah. Just completely rewrite your app and it should be fine. Make sure it's not just the same one with updated information though. It was an old app so I ask that most if not all the things in it be new
I'm up for just letting him in.

He's a veteran, he's loyal, and he's active now.

But, I'll vote yes if you have to remake your app.

Btw, this is Optimus06
Origin For Life
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
I'm up for just letting him in.

He's a veteran, he's loyal, and he's active now.

But, I'll vote yes if you have to remake your app.

Btw, this is Optimus06

Clearly he's not loyal or else he would have stayed but I remember he was a good member when he was here so that helps
hi guys, hows ya day been? Im on right now if you wanna play. just ./jo Origin
When Life Kicks You In The Ass, Wear Padded Pants Next Time. ~Lov3
Anal beads are long-lasting lollipops.
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
Hey guys, i've been getting back into toribash lately and was thinking of joining a clan and remembered you guys, Should I rewrite my application from 2 years ago or what? Its great to see you guys still active btw

my boy, was up buddy. You can do rewrite of your old application, that would be fine. Your loyal, and as a another very loyal member said, your a veteran.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Catarax View Post
Clearly he's not loyal or else he would have stayed but I remember he was a good member when he was here so that helps

I didn't leave myself, I was kicked for inactivity. my hard drive for my gaming pc was corrupted and I lost around 4TB of my stuff, and that really discouraged me from gaming for a while. That and I had been playing toribash exclusively for like a year and was getting burned out. but clanwise I have never been in anything else. I was in divine for a day but left once I realized I joined in it's dying days, and since the owner called me the N word because I shoveled him once by accident lol.

But I wouldn't call myself unloyal, iv'e met some awesome people here and no other clan seems like it would do it for me, I just have to decide if I can contribute enough to the clan to join. Also, some really respectable people and ones I would call loyal have left origin and joined others. Fates, Embry0nic, Savlon, Weppet, Kyuri, Meeehhh and a few others I remember from a while back
Last edited by iIluminati; Jul 16, 2016 at 05:03 PM.
(Origin)