Toribash
Welcome detailed.
Dude muse, I respect dota players cause dota mechanics are so hard , I tryed playing dota but I'm so used to LoL easy mechanics that I just coulnd't handle the game lol.
I would buy that ''beta's dead heart''.
beta i have suggestion, can we make new forum?
i think we should make new active one and no more ppl apply to join.
we already quite active with those member.
M e H
.elizviel
Request that again and die :o It is active. If youre talking about a board soon enough kiddo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
Look. Ingame is all good and proper, but having proper forum active members capable of an intelligent conversation are required to regain our Toriclan. Also I believe any clan that wants to be Elite (Not to be confused with ELITIST) needs to be selective in their choice of members and make sure they are both up to standard in terms of ability as well as up to standard in terms of the image they convey of the clan as a whole.

Yes. Elite.

Yes.
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I like Energy Swords, they look rather awesometastical.

DotA 2 just takes practice and humility.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Welcome to the clan Detailed!

So I was ingame with TheMindStormMan, turns out he's such a lying fuck.
First he was all like, aww [u] is a shit clan. Few minutes later he started bragging about how he got invited to TGS, and I went and checked there invite section, THERE'S NOTHING.
What a faggot, thank god he didn't get into [u].
father of philip scone
Orko: What's snapchat?
Orko: I can't find it!
Me: Where did you go?
Orko: Amazon App Store?

LMFAOOOOOOOOO
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I don't want to be in it now with mooq in it.
Thank god I didn't join, soon you will realize as well as I do how absolutely terrible he is as a person.
I don't need any screenshots for proof, read the entire goddamn cheat thread.
Bye.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Originally Posted by DONKEY View Post
Welcome to the clan Detailed!

So I was ingame with TheMindStormMan, turns out he's such a lying fuck.
First he was all like, aww [u] is a shit clan. Few minutes later he started bragging about how he got invited to TGS, and I went and checked there invite section, THERE'S NOTHING.
What a faggot, thank god he didn't get into [u].

Originally Posted by TheMindStormMan View Post
I don't want to be in it now with mooq in it.
Thank god I didn't join, soon you will realize as well as I do how absolutely terrible he is as a person.
I don't need any screenshots for proof, read the entire goddamn cheat thread.
Bye.

I'm not sure what happened with Cheat, but it seems like you two aren't on good terms. From the screenshots it seems more like an argument between you two than MindStorm blatantly badmouthing Ultimate so to be honest I don't see much of a problem.

Mindstorm didn't get in Ultimate because in one month maybe 10+ new members have joined the clan and I think two now have returned. That screenshot shouldn't be used as some sort of proof that he should have been rejected because in all honesty if he had applied any time before clan league in previous months he would be in the clan. He's a decent guy, forum active enough and can play the game.

Anywho,

Donkey, I'd prefer if you calmed down with the way you act around Cheat members since I am fairly sure there's history there and Mindstorm likewise with Donkey or atleast if you can't then avoid posting between eachother.

I kinda like the atmosphere in this thread and it would be a shame if some beef over clans, in a physics based ragdoll fighting game, ( based phail perspective ) made it go sour.
Last edited by N3WB; Aug 14, 2014 at 02:33 AM.
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]