Toribash
omg galt I missed you babe

Also, the implication of morality being a societal construct is that it ceases to carry meaning once you acknowledge it. Maybe the real question is "Is morality necessary for the survival of humanity as a species?".
back from the dead
WTF! I don't even. Who made lsl's name so big?
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
Hello, I would like to join clan [doc].
My real name is Richard anderson, I am 14 years old, Specialize in sparring, and are a 10th dan blackbelt.
I live in The United staates, GMT -5
I am active on the forums, IRC, and in-game at least 6 hours a day, but I will be on vacation in an hour, so for the next week I might not be really active.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like to join [doc] because it Really stands out in the community and i would like to be a part of it. This is the place that I think I would fit in best, considering I have some friends in this clan.
I have hosted around 3-4 tournies called DTournies (D for daxx) with either a random item or 7k/3k Prize. I would also be willing to donate time and toricredits to this clan.

It would be a great pleasure to join this clan,
-Daxx <3

(Replays of my spars are at the bottom)

No

Originally Posted by Marco View Post
hi can i join

Crumpet fucker you have my yes

Originally Posted by Mwah View Post
hi i would like to apply plz i am 6 yrs old

Originally Posted by Jesuz View Post
Name (Real Life):
Johnny Reedford.

Belt:
Im just a green belt but i had an account that was a 2nd dan in 2008. Unfortunately i do not remember the name.... And this belt and the join date on this account do not really match up, i understand that, it is because i quit for a few months but i am getting back into it.

Around February 2008. As i said it was a different account (2nd dan) that i dont remember the name of.

GMT&Country:
America, East Coast, -5.

Activity [Weekdays&Weekends]:
Im usually active more on the weekdays than on the weekends because i actually have a life and i do much more on the weekends than on the weekdays. But im usually on for about 3 hrs a day. It may fluctuate.

What you will bring to the clan:
I hope to bring a friendly vibe to this clan and bring happiness and join to everyone. I think im pretty funny but i can be serious if i need to be. I just like to have fun and i want to share it with you guys.

Referalls (if any):
None, I dont really know anyone yet.

Why you want to Join:
I think it would be a ton of fun to be in this clan and as i have said before i think that i can bring a good vibe to you guys. I do realize that i have a low post count but i used to have more but i think that they got deleted when the moderators were cleaning up around the forums. Also on my previous account i had around 600 posts.

Previous Clans:
I havent joined any clans previous to this one because i didnt feel like it was necessary. But now i will be getting more into the forums so i feel like it could be fun to get to know some people. I want to make a good impression and not end up like some of these hated people around here. That is why i chose this clan.

Infraction Points/Bans (if any):
I have no infraction points.... But about a year ago i was sent 1kk tc and i didnt give it back. It was part of the duel glitch thing so i dont know if that counts.

Talents:
I think that i am pretty good ingame and i can make art. I know im not the best at art but i like to edit animations and sometimes even create animations. Eventually i plan on starting to get into texturing but i dont know if i will.

Usual TC Amount:
I usually dont have any. I dont really need TC at the moment because i dont have the QI to afford any of the things i need. So i just give some away to people on occasion.

Thanks for considering me to be a part of this fantastic clan!

Absolutely not
elsewhere
And I you, you ball of gorrila-ish love.

As for the revised new question, I'd say 'What?'. When you use the term 'morality' in the question, are you referring to morality as a societal construct or an individual's morality (moral relativism etc.)?
In the first case, I'd argue yes. This is because for a law to be effective, they must actually be agreed upon society. This means that there would need to be some form of morality enforced (enforced... no.. nudged ) upon them by the government for it to be effective. Less, chaos and anarchy.
And for the second possible intepretation, yes. Seeing as how one's highest standard of value is ones own life (unless you're some sort of stillborn, retard child) then yes, ofcourse individual morality is needed. This form of morality is what lead to the first civilisations, due to the fact that they could survive better in groups. With those common goals in mind, I suppose a tribal morality (as a societal construct) was created.

Or maybe I'm just 'spergin.
[doc]
Originally Posted by Jesuz View Post
Name (Real Life):
Johnny Reedford.

Belt:
Im just a green belt but i had an account that was a 2nd dan in 2008. Unfortunately i do not remember the name.... And this belt and the join date on this account do not really match up, i understand that, it is because i quit for a few months but i am getting back into it.

Around February 2008. As i said it was a different account (2nd dan) that i dont remember the name of.

GMT&Country:
America, East Coast, -5.

Activity [Weekdays&Weekends]:
Im usually active more on the weekdays than on the weekends because i actually have a life and i do much more on the weekends than on the weekdays. But im usually on for about 3 hrs a day. It may fluctuate.

What you will bring to the clan:
I hope to bring a friendly vibe to this clan and bring happiness and join to everyone. I think im pretty funny but i can be serious if i need to be. I just like to have fun and i want to share it with you guys.

Referalls (if any):
None, I dont really know anyone yet.

Why you want to Join:
I think it would be a ton of fun to be in this clan and as i have said before i think that i can bring a good vibe to you guys. I do realize that i have a low post count but i used to have more but i think that they got deleted when the moderators were cleaning up around the forums. Also on my previous account i had around 600 posts.

Previous Clans:
I havent joined any clans previous to this one because i didnt feel like it was necessary. But now i will be getting more into the forums so i feel like it could be fun to get to know some people. I want to make a good impression and not end up like some of these hated people around here. That is why i chose this clan.

Infraction Points/Bans (if any):
I have no infraction points.... But about a year ago i was sent 1kk tc and i didnt give it back. It was part of the duel glitch thing so i dont know if that counts.

Talents:
I think that i am pretty good ingame and i can make art. I know im not the best at art but i like to edit animations and sometimes even create animations. Eventually i plan on starting to get into texturing but i dont know if i will.

Usual TC Amount:
I usually dont have any. I dont really need TC at the moment because i dont have the QI to afford any of the things i need. So i just give some away to people on occasion.

Thanks for considering me to be a part of this fantastic clan!

GTFO BLOOBING