<Reason: I heard this is a good clan and I love to have fun, I also like judo
<Cannot Spar >
<No Previous accounts>

Please ignore the faces.. they interfere with the numbers <GMT> +9 : 30

Nty
Name: Greg/-Link

Belt: 10th dan

GMT: Mid East USA (UTC-5 I think?)

Past Clans: APC(dead on the update a year ago or so :/), iCoF, Atlantic, SaV(dead), Metal(5 seconds because I was friends with the enemies? SO yeah as soon as Kratos invited me he left me xD. No hard feelings.)

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): tryforce999, I also had a namechange a couple years ago.(previous name tryforce99)

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I cant provide replays ;(. I am pretty good at it but I can't get the game replays because I just reinstalled toribash and it crashes every time I open it. (help so I can make replays! ;).)

About Yourself: I am a dude who wrestles and plays videogames. :/ I love this game so yeah... I'm not in to all of the tc stuff really. I'm easy going and I just want a good life. I actually found this game on the wii about as soon as it came out lel. (2009 or so) Just sit back, have fun, and relax. I can do art, marketing, support (donations), and i'm pretty good at playing ingame.
Last edited by Link; Dec 29, 2013 at 07:39 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I'm 5th dan black belt, I go to EVO because I consider myself a good fighter, my previous clans have been KeNs and Kira, and my age is 14
Come on you're just gonna leave Kira like that and post and app while still in it much disrespect the people in Kira are good people.
Originally Posted by OperaHowdie View Post
<In-Game name> OperaHowdie
<Belt> Blue
<Age> 18
<GMT> +9:30 hours
<Past Clans> None
<Reason: I heard this is a good clan and I love to have fun, I also like judo
<Cannot Spar >
<No Previous accounts>

Please ignore the faces.. they interfere with the numbers <GMT> +9 : 30

Originally Posted by OperaHowdie View Post
What? You dont want a blue belt in your clan? I just want to play with a group.. Whats wrong?

What's wrong ? Your application is wrong, and your reaction too. I can't talk for others, but no, I don't want a blue belt in this clan.

Toriobaby : For me it's a yes. I am surprised to see you applying there

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Name: Yan Karavayeu/bambaklaa1234
Belt:Black belt
GMT:+/-0:00
Past Clans: MOFF/Man On Fire Films
Player card: i do not know what that is sorry
Can you spar: No
About your self: well i'm a Russian person but can't write Russian(i can write only in English words)
eVo rec
Brandon(StalkerTyl)
Blue
Eastern-Standard
Applied to obey but not enough experience

No former acc

Can't spar

I play toribash daily for usually an hour then i do my chores and then i go workout on Mondays and Wednesdays and i play xbox live on occasion and i like the Philadelphia Eagles and i play football.
Originally Posted by StalkerTyL View Post
Brandon(StalkerTyl)
Applied to obey but not enough experience

If you applied for Obey with "not enough experience", pretty sure, no, very positive, that you aren't experienced enough for eVo.