Toribash
Originally Posted by koalaking View Post
wow its days later and NOW we review my idea 0.0... i love this clan
religion always leads to disagreeance

dude don't even start talking about religion,
whenever my friends find out im an atheist,
i get caught up in this huge fight and they keep
trying to convince me to follow their religion.
I refuse to start arguing about religion, no matter
how many people will start rage spamming their beliefs in the thread.
I have a replay thread show it sum love http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post5854525<3
You can disscuss a lot about religion.
Wether atheist or not you need to know what you're talking about.
As for me I do believe that there is some god.
No matter what's the 'right' religion.
My mother's too katholic.
Also I think of returning to my old self.
Like getting drunk each weekend and do every slut in a radius of 30 kilometers.
As for my ex couldn't like me for who I am.
HOOOOOOOOT♥
Hey guys I've just come back from school and got a nao server open.
Starting a topic about religion is bad very bad it will just....
be people posting their opinions about it and others will not agree and it will just spam this thread.
vlone
Sorry for not posting for a few days now.
I've been(still am) horribly busy.... I did read everything that happened here, though.
And well...
Guys...
Especially kakajade and, maybe, nimblethief aswell... Post more reasonable posts and try to behave (applies to in-game aswell). I've been informed about you from various sources.
If you do not abandon your evil ways, I shall take measures against you.
It's saddening me :C

Anyways, got sum work to do.
And studies aswell.
And still have to finish all the tex requests x(

So much stuff to do and so little time, and so lazy...
Bitching about life again. Nevermind.

Also, the idea about hosting a room every day of the week is kinda cool. I like it and would love to participate in this when I get more free time.
And about the nao tournament. It would be kinda fun to have something like that just for our members. We certainly have the funds for that.
But I would like to have mighty mreik's opinion about this, since may can't play with us and stuff.

Also, I've been noticing lately that a lot of people are demanding us to have a new clan video. It is a nice idea, I guess. Muun tried to get sly to make it. He was so rude! D:
Either way, Just post the replays and eventually someone will do this xd
I'm not a good video editor, but, if nobody does that I will have to do this.

Note to myself: Never doodle right before tests. It leads to an unexpected outcome.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
A Nao tournament huh? Sounds quiet fun. Also, if we were to make a clan video, we should pay a professional to edit it.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Yep , would be nice to get a nice clan video i mean , i wanna know if somebody can spar here ? for people that can't spar they need to practice and watch video's at youtube , Also , maybe everybody has to make 3 good replays and then art or an anouder leader will pick the best one to put it in the video ?
i love clan video idea isa hawt where we leeeve and heet is teh kryptonight to my gammrar
i can edit, i is very good at makin the pictures and videos overflow with teh sexiness

So i turned on a fan, my grammar is back, basically, i can edit for free, and if we dont like it then, lets send it to a professional
everybody pick a song for their segment of the video(if we are doing it) and make some replays
Last edited by koalaking; Apr 16, 2013 at 10:04 PM.
Clan video could be nice, if people had some good replays or feels like making some..
I suck at editing/toribash so it would be kinda hard, but I can try to get a good replay.

Anywayz, don't get me started on religion.
NEVER

So yeah iactive and stuffz because I find there is not much to talk about here in the desc if anybody had some good ideas, that'd be great.
I can't come up with anyone at the moment but if one pops up in my mind I'll let you guys know.

Longer longer longer and more meanigful posts, that'd also be great
Friends are just like trees... They fall down when you chop them a few times with an axe...
Kakajade, we don't need only spar replays for a video. It's a nice thing to have in a toribash video, but it's not everything. The "right" replays would be chosen by the video maker. Ofc.
Also, I doubt that places in a song should be reserved by the people who make replays. It would be a bit of a pain in the ass for the video maker. And we still don't have a song for the video.

Tried to make a replay today. Failed miserably. Can't into destroying uke anymore... guess I'll do only some parkour replays... if there will be enough free time for me...
Undies, I totally understand you :c
Not having any ideas about what to post Is a huge problem sometimes. Eh...
If we had a clan board, everything would be so much easier... that is, there would be enough threads with various themes to be discussed instead of this thing... oh well...
Hope we get accepted eventually...
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
I can throw some openers your way if you need, Arthur, or do a collab or two with whoever wants to.

Also, talking about getting accepted for official lowers you chance of getting accepted, I think.

On another note, how're you all doing today?