Arc: Splitcap
Bounce: Decap
Rewind: Madman
Attached Files
Arc.rpl (132.4 KB, 16 views)
Bounce.rpl (120.5 KB, 11 views)
Rewind.rpl (143.4 KB, 11 views)
Guys, I have something to say, but please don't look at me as I'm bad:

Thought that you guys are the best replay makers, but for me, you aren't anymore. First: because you don't look at the replay if the person was stiff or something, you just look at the style. Second: the best replay makers knows what's the style of the person that making replays but you guys don't and I found that MMO have some people who were really too close to find out my style, but here, no one. Third: I'm not teaching you since you are, but I do really want to say what is stuck in my mouth.
Sorry if being so mean or so bad but I really wanted to say that.

Re-applying again, and this time, I found my style but if you guys don't, I should really say that this sucks.
Sorry again.
Attached Files
Pat ~ Alaska.rpl (192.1 KB, 10 views)
Pat ~ i liek summer.rpl (143.5 KB, 10 views)
Pat ~ pattouto.rpl (217.9 KB, 10 views)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Not a recruiter, I just want to say that stiffness isn't even a bad thing. Hell, my favourite replaymakers all have very stiff styles.

Second, the problem is not us, it's that you don't focus in movement and that makes it incredibly hard to identify your style. Something like that should be readable right away.
Another problem is that you have solid hits, but boomhits like that are not impressive anymore. They might have been the shit a while ago, but now it's safe to say that a newcomer with little to no practice can land a boomhit.

Both combined, it makes it seem like your replays are a bit bland because of the hits and movement.

I'm not saying anything bad to you, I'm just saying that I highly disagree.
Last edited by pusga; Jan 5, 2013 at 12:05 PM.
DatSkip: You've improved a lot sience you applied 6 days ago. Clean hits and powerfull moves. I'd suggest you make more replays in -30 gravity, do wht you think is more fun though.
I'm gonna give you a yes, you've improved dramatically.

Patrickooo: I'm guessing that was pointed at me? And I'm guessing your "style" is overkill ? I'm not going to give you a yes or no, our styles are too diffrent, and to me your replays look like a bunch of random dms. Hopefully another reqruiter can give you a quick yes or no. Sorry.

Also what pusga said.
I'm not saying anything, I'm just saying what's stuck to my mouth. Nothing else. If you think what I said is bad or something... I will delete it and just add the replays, nothin'.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I'd suggest you make more replays in -30 gravity

I try, it's just that I've gone a few days experimenting with -30 gravity without any getting anywhere.
I'm gonna give you a yes

Yay
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Worked hard on these replays

Arc: Splitcap
Bounce: Decap
Rewind: Madman

Upon closer inspection your replays look very generic and unbalanced. I withdraw my decision. You're almost there though, NO for now, sorry.
So Jisse, I should wait for a recruiter of those 3 other than you, right? Mostly MrJingles1
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █