9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Yes.Me and Pigs have special relationship hehe. You wearing that head pigking45?

lol yes bojan
[Pigs]|TA|AM|
Leaving Piratez
This will come handy
Originally Posted by CrazyGreek View Post
Hey Piratez:

I would like to say that I have enjoyed my 1 ½ month stay here, but it’s time for me to go.
Piratez will always be in my heart as some of the friendliest (I mean cutthroat) people I will ever know, and this clan is amazing.
So active, friendly, and funny.
I am sure you guys will be here for a long time, strong and hearty, and I hope I can check in with you guys every so often.
I hope I can remain an ally of this clan, as I love you guys.
Anyway, enough emotions from me, I am Spartan and I already broke come codes of conduct here

So, ONE LAST ROUND OF RUM ON ME, MATES!

~CrazyGreek

Ill just change this a bit...

Hey Piratez:

I would like to say that I have enjoyed my 1 month stay here, but it’s time for me to go.
Piratez will always be in my heart as some of the friendliest (I mean cutthroat) people I will ever know, and this clan is amazing.
So active, friendly, and funny.
I am sure you guys will be here for a long time, strong and hearty, and I hope I can check in with you guys every so often.
I hope I can remain an ally of this clan, as I love you guys.
Anyway, enough emotions from me, I am Serbian and my serbian fellows are needing my help especialy now that they're offical...(they need 3rd mod)

So can i stay an ally?

<3 BeLgRaDe
Last edited by BeLgRaDe; May 28, 2010 at 01:24 PM.
Piratez I Am
New account/name = perica
[WIP] New set

Update: need help with torso area, post suggestions please

a set im working on
Last edited by MadVVorld; Jun 2, 2010 at 02:02 PM.
[Piratez]