Toribash
ImVeryBlue: Your moves are highly unpredictable and lack flow. Learn how to land boomhits and then work on your style. NO from me.

DatSkip: You've got some nice moves, your style reminds me of me a little. Try to get larger more stylish boomhits though, and avoid standing on your hands.
Also spend more time on your replays. Edit them more and I'm sure you've got a future here. NO now.

Oh fuck. Sorry for stealing your work, Jingles x)
Last edited by jisse; Dec 30, 2012 at 12:20 PM.
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
ImVeryBlue: Your moves are highly unpredictable and lack flow. Learn how to land boomhits and then work on your style. NO from me.

DatSkip: You've got some nice moves, your style reminds me of me a little. Try to get larger more stylish boomhits though, and avoid standing on your hands.
Also spend more time on your replays. Edit them more and I'm sure you've got a future here. NO now.

Oh fuck. Sorry for stealing your work, Jingles x)

Don't worry that was a completely new app.

also unsplit the cnc you gave to Imveryblue he'll need it.And it's nice to know where we can improve.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Thanks guys for giving me a shot at it. I'll try to apply these things that Jisse said. Happy New Year!
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Made these babes for ORMO..
hope they are good enough to get me inside.
Attached Files
@ORMO - Derp.rpl (153.9 KB, 20 views)
@ORMO - Hax0r.rpl (201.4 KB, 20 views)
@ORMO - Smelly.rpl (156.3 KB, 15 views)
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
I liek triking!!1!!!1!!

In all seriousness, I hop these tricking replays are good enough to get me in. I don't make ukebashing replays, and I don't plan on it.
Attached Files
Aerial.rpl (161.3 KB, 17 views)
Hyper Cork.rpl (197.1 KB, 17 views)
Cheat 7 Hyperhook.rpl (84.5 KB, 16 views)
Orfeas: I think your biggest problem is that you don't spend enough time on your replays.
Sometimes you just let your tori go and leave it for 20-50 frames before starting editing the replay again, this makes it look floaty and lame. Try to gain more speed and get some booms as well. No for now, you're almost there though.

Wesmrocks: You've got quite the talent for tricking, you don't seem to spend enough time on your replays either. Show me more advanced replays. Then I'll give you my answser.
I've been working on expanding those replays with more tricks, and ultimately finishing them. Give a little bit of time and I'll have them for you.