Toribash
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Lol twilight to the rescue? I thought Electric was doing fine but then again I haven't checked up on them in a while either so yeah anything could of happened.

Electric hates me. <3
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I dont know how someone can truely hate rappunk... i couldnt imagine any BM from him...
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
I dont know how someone can truely hate rappunk... i couldnt imagine any BM from him...

Bahasa Melayu?

Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Bahasa Melayu?

the skulls understand eachother :V wait, is it rly Bahasa?
Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Bahasa Melayu?

1. i dont speak that language...
2. it stands for Bad Manner.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
1. i dont speak that language...
2. it stands for Bad Manner.

I know, I was just kidding with you, bro.
Originally Posted by trocher3 View Post
Hates you? Because you're too famous to handle or what ?

Hm, no, I'm not sure.
Not that it really makes a difference, but I posted there to get to know the rest of the members (I only knew a few people from there, less after Twilight left), but they seemed pretty hostile to my posting. xP

Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Lol they hate you? What makes you say that, I thought you were friendly with them.

I'd assume so.
I had posted in their board to get to know their members better, but they responded with hostility to me posting, so I backed off. ><

Nah, only Twilight and a few others.

Thanks Kill. <3
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]