Toribash
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Even with a 1k line scroll back on the client sometimes it's hard to see EVERYTHING, especially when people are deliberately annoying the bot & highlight spamming someone to annoy them... The occasional actual conversation appears in there too!

OK thats mainly fallus fault :3 and Icky too

I thought all my hate mail was badass, if you don't get hatemail here then you're not doing your job right ;)

AAA QUICK SOMEONE GIVE ME HATE MAIL

Edit: Oh wait its ok, I saw my sig
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Hahahahahahahaha! Nope

At least you get paid with friendship

<3
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
I thought all my hate mail was badass, if you don't get hatemail here then you're not doing your job right ;)

It was a plain joke tho :c

I admire you and your work and it's truly unbelievable you still have time to check IRC

Also I made this

meme

Last edited by Zephh; Jun 12, 2015 at 07:33 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
Not in the jungle yet, think it will be until july that I go to brazil, and late july that I'm in the jungle.
Uncle went up river yesterday, so he's probably in the first or third village now.

Aha, Good luck I hope you have fun and useful experiences there. Can't wait to see some pictures of you : > pleeeez !

So long as I'm not travelling somewhere (usually weekends) then I'm on there..... I do read it though. Most my IRC time is eaten by idiotic queries by idiots, and staff stuff. Lots of staff stuff lately.

Several times a day, the more there is to check & do, the less time there is to talk.

From my experience with parrot, I know that skulfuk really reads everything and has a lot of work on the forums in general. And sometimes we think he never reads anything here but actually every time you talk to him he answers. Everyone says he's doing a great job.
Hahahahahahahaha! Nope

:o I thought you do get paid. You should be paid.
Everytime I try to talk with Skul in IRC he either says No or kicks me out of the iRC server
I think he secretly loves me, just doesn't want to show it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
terty, you know this isn't true
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation

fag

Instead of playing tb like for the past 60 days straight I decided to climb a high place and drink wine. Doesnt beat toribash doe.

Ps climbing there was a feat. I thought i was gonna die at few points.
you don't fool us

We know you're the one at the bottom taking the photo
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave