Toribash
Originally Posted by johnny217 View Post
Hello My Name is,

Name:Johnny217,Johnny215,Ninjamaster
Belt: 3rd dan
Mods:All mods

I would like to join because i am looking for a great clan and i think my skills are good for this one.
Also i am good at pakour and free running

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=307341
Nice the way you ditched making your own clan and also didn't reply to the applicant in the last post.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=231133
Bad infraction is bad.

Also nice how you didn't even use our app format.

And another infraction... http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...268893&page=22
Spam much?

Denied!

Originally Posted by Mcmillan View Post
I am a 7th dan and love aikido so once i saw that this was a aikido based clan i figured that i just had to join in on the fun. I have joined one clan before but the clan died and i dont remember what it was called. I am extremly good at aikido so i should be a good edition to this clan. My personality is a dead straight no quit kind of guy. If some one beats me 10 times in a row(example) then i dont rage quit i keap trying.

The clan that died that you were in was TUF. You were quite active there. And I don't seem to find some infractions.

The BG check is discussing.

Originally Posted by Mana99 View Post
Explain any bad history or alts you may have, State all you alts, if you use, if yes when and why.quited fish i forgot the problem was
Also state your previous clans and orgs.my previous clan was demon

Provide in-game crew with replays and in-game style:im a profesional aikido fighter i never back down without a fight

Provide personalty pack with an about me paragraph:well im a cool guy i never hate other people and i always play for fun :3 i also provide tc to anyone who needs some lol ;3

Provide skills team with proof of any skills and abilities you may have that are TB related (art,market,ect):im a awesome aikido fighter and im the real deal.

You're in extreme. Get out! Denied!
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

wow mana99 wasnīt in extreme when he asked to apply... omg...and it was yesterday.... people just donīt have that sense of loyalty anymore...
~~[SECRET]~~[OLDA]~~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
If you're going to apply for a clan, apply for one clan. Applying for two clans is a surefire way of not only not getting into this clan, but into other clans as well if they were to find out this information. Like FakeAngel says, this deteriorates our sense of your loyalty.

Don't apply for Secret again.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Oh yeah you reminded me, time to let extreme in on this >=D

---------------------------------------
Delete bump:
00cowellr passes the BG check.

Questions sent to mcmillan.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by teague19 View Post
I just joined the Background check im now having assazin be the leader of the ingame crew good luck fellas.

Okay sounds cool, but that leaves us with one less ingame person :/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
the in game crew is okay the way it is now teague can do his job in another area we will hold it
~~[SECRET]~~[OLDA]~~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
The other Teams take a smack at ya. You got art or market or wrighting skills etc. to show the skills team so that we may judge you. Also join Secret Server.
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
Hey 00cowellr, I'd like to test you... Meet me when ever ingame okay

Usually I'll be in a Secret room or a room that I made called Kuna or some stuff like that
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥