Toribash
Hi guys ;(. I took a break from toribash considering the moster I have become. During this break I meditated for long hours during the day because my life was going shiz. Then I asked the secret monks for an answer and they said just let it go.

Lol really. I took a break once I figured out how many infractions I had over the years. I am truly sorry for being a dick. If I could have some forgiveness that would be just fucking awesome. I don't expect to be but I am going to be back next month and a lot better at what I say, and do. ;( Yeah i'm being a suck up. Call me names and say bad things about me fuze. Idc because I was an idiot with my money and should refrain from being infracted and banned a lot more often.
Fuze I know you angry. You have a right to be angry, but you were the one who was mad at me for dising people who were not in the clan no?
-----
You also know that reporting this account and -Link won't do ANYthing because I am banned. If I known how mad you guys were I would have changed sooner ;(. Fuze; report me and get me banned again for all I care but don't be a hypocrite.
Last edited by OromisElda; Jun 20, 2013 at 10:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Guess what dickhead finally got a computer that will allow me on the forums? THIS ONE

sorry iv'e been gone for so long. that'll change. the forum wouldn't let me online, then my entire computer got fried. but, i am finally back, and ready to get back to activity.
i like cats
Originally Posted by itsbruce View Post
ohaithere hacks!
and how art thou on this fine night?

inactive as fuck, too busy glitching the hell out of skyrim on xbox360