Toribash
Hi, I'd like to join your clan because it seems cool to me to be in a clan, people often look down on me, because I'm only blue belt, and then shout at me when I win, and C3 seems like a cool clan to me.
Why I think you will accept me: I'm actually not predicting anything, I have applied to many clans before, and none accepted me.
Originally Posted by fantyful View Post
Hi, I'd like to join your clan because it seems cool to me to be in a clan, people often look down on me, because I'm only blue belt, and then shout at me when I win, and C3 seems like a cool clan to me.
Why I think you will accept me: I'm actually not predicting anything, I have applied to many clans before, and none accepted me.

You only have 2 post`s O_o
-----
Originally Posted by Glow View Post
It's not a no. Or a yes.

Yet..

So when will it be decided?
Last edited by luckymoney; Oct 14, 2011 at 10:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
fanty: I think you'll be acepted, but not accepted, take it as no
Lucky, wait for others and be patient.
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
Originally Posted by luckymoney View Post
You only have 2 post`s O_o
-----

So when will it be decided?

1. Who cares? Also, you can keep your personal opinions out of this thread, especially when it's about something that doesn't concern you.

2. Be patient. The more you ask, the less you're wanted.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
1. Who cares? Also, you can keep your personal opinions out of this thread, especially when it's about something that doesn't concern you.

2. Be patient. The more you ask, the less you're wanted.

What the hell man, im just asking its not like ive asked for the 10th time is it?
so why is evryone so mad at me?!
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
Originally Posted by Brains10 View Post
It's a no from like everyone
gtfo

cna i jion

Originally Posted by luckymoney View Post
so why is evryone so mad at me?!

umad, also:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
You can forget my vote. You are obviously impatient and immature.

qft
I firstly thought about dat it's good that you applied, but when I seen your stupidness in your posts and app, you permanently changed my mind.
also becouse expiarience
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
Hola, me llamo es cameron. Soy de Estados Unidos. Mi hermano mejor es joshyjojo. Fui a inactive para mucho tiempo pero yo quiero ser a active en el forums y ingame haha. Tengo mucho forum experencia porque para dos anos yo use forums do onemanga.

Oh my, I'm getting pretty tired from writing an application in Spanish haha. So, translated is my name is Cameron(obviously) I live in the states more specifically California. Although I don't have a lot of toribash forum experience, I have been using the onemanga forums for 1 year now. The longest I have been not on my account for those two years was 2 days so I am extremely active, once I find what I'm interested in...

[clan] i said that you guys are sexy and that you guys are nice.

Hmmm another thing, I've just started playing online so my belt is still low, but I have beening playing. 2 weeks so I consider myself quite good in this game, (I would gladly recieve a test from you guys) hmmmm what else is there to add.........

Personal info

I'm 13 turning 14 next week, I'm a freshman in highschool starting this year... I've only dated 4 girls in my entire life... Ik it's a little so don't make fun of me.... I played football but I hurt my knee and got surgery so I can't play anymore... I'm a straight A student hmmmm I exercise everyday since I'm trying to slim down like my bro haha. My hobbies include slavijg away at the computer and playing random online games that interest me, (so far the most interesting for me is Mabinogi) Hmmmm I guess you could call me a nerd but than again, isn't 75% of all entertainment forums consist of that? Haha.

I've taken Spanish for 2 years so my Spanish isn't as good. But it's okay. I'm fluent in English and I'm pretty good at Korean. Although I'm half German, I can't speak any German because my german parent was American born.

I really want to join this clan so please don't auto-reject because of my belt... and my gmt 7Thank you!
account green my but i am black on ckilla12
and /my belt green/but relly my
Originally Posted by godbash12 View Post
Hola, me llamo es cameron. Soy de Estados Unidos. Mi hermano mejor es joshyjojo. Fui a inactive para mucho tiempo pero yo quiero ser a active en el forums y ingame haha. Tengo mucho forum experencia porque para dos anos yo use forums do onemanga.

Oh my, I'm getting pretty tired from writing an application in Spanish haha. So, translated is my name is Cameron(obviously) I live in the states more specifically California. Although I don't have a lot of toribash forum experience, I have been using the onemanga forums for 1 year now. The longest I have been not on my account for those two years was 2 days so I am extremely active, once I find what I'm interested in...

[clan] i said that you guys are sexy and that you guys are nice.

Hmmm another thing, I've just started playing online so my belt is still low, but I have beening playing. 2 weeks so I consider myself quite good in this game, (I would gladly recieve a test from you guys) hmmmm what else is there to add.........

Personal info

I'm 13 turning 14 next week, I'm a freshman in highschool starting this year... I've only dated 4 girls in my entire life... Ik it's a little so don't make fun of me.... I played football but I hurt my knee and got surgery so I can't play anymore... I'm a straight A student hmmmm I exercise everyday since I'm trying to slim down like my bro haha. My hobbies include slavijg away at the computer and playing random online games that interest me, (so far the most interesting for me is Mabinogi) Hmmmm I guess you could call me a nerd but than again, isn't 75% of all entertainment forums consist of that? Haha.

I've taken Spanish for 2 years so my Spanish isn't as good. But it's okay. I'm fluent in English and I'm pretty good at Korean. Although I'm half German, I can't speak any German because my german parent was American born.

I really want to join this clan so please don't auto-reject because of my belt... and my gmt 7Thank you!
account green my but i am black on ckilla12
and /my belt green/but relly my

Hola, su application es muy inteligente para no es correcto.
You see, you decided to consider yourself good at toribash after two weeks.
NOONE IS GOOD AT TORIBASH, EVER.
But yeah I like it. Try to be less add, I understand you're a freshie etc etc but yeah.

Anyone able to decipher what those last few lines meant?

But yeah he has my okay for now, pending further postings.
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C