Toribash
No thanks.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hullo! I'm Da One, Da Only, MOLDYROBOT! Okay... Maybe I'm just a Moldy Robot. But don't tell anyone that I'm Moldy... I'M SENSITIVE! This one's name is Rylie, and my coordinates dictate that my GMT is -5:00. I am maximized is Boxshu, although I am sufficient in pretty much any other mod.

Now... About this one's habits and hobbies... This one enjoys marketing and making friends. I enjoy having fun in general, if its something new or something I'm used to. But if something is happening that I do not stand for (e.g. Someone saying "kill yourself" or something else offensive) I will put my foot down and stand up for the other person, whether they are a friend or an enemy. That being said, though... I am just a Mol- Robot.

Replays:
Sorry, but I do not like to gloat, and therefore I do only have 1 replay.
Attached Files
Legless but not out.rpl (73.8 KB, 2 views)
Just to recap
Everyone denied except 0Achieve0. You're being discussed.
Thanks.
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
Just to recap
Everyone denied except 0Achieve0.
Thanks.

Including myself? Since I JUST posted it, making sure.
Last edited by MoldyRobot; Aug 30, 2015 at 04:00 AM.
aye.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tell us more about yourself, your main account (assuming), and why you want to join obey.
You seem too green atm and your application was not that great.

Wait about a week and half.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯