Toribash
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
This works with every single character ever.

Only AD Melee, Melee DPS, Offtanks, Bruisers, etc. I never knew the difference from those four terms but whatever. So pretty much Nocturne, Udyr, Trundle, and so on.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Only AD Melee, Melee DPS, Offtanks, Bruisers, etc. I never knew the difference from those four terms but whatever. So pretty much Nocturne, Udyr, Trundle, and so on.

No, the metagolem is every character ever. No exceptions. Ever.
I'm kidding etc.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES

Those pretty much mean the same thing...

No, the metagolem is every character ever. No exceptions. Ever.
I'm kidding etc.

T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Am I the only one that didn't understand Lee Sin at first? I purchased him yesterday, and usually have no idea what I'm doing in fights. The only thing I do with him effectively is counterjungling, especially when I end up fighting the other jungler, but Lee Sin is overpowered early game so it's not like I'm doing something right there.

Am I the only one that didn't understand Lee Sin at first? I purchased him yesterday, and usually have no idea what I'm doing in fights. The only thing I do with him effectively is counterjungling, especially when I end up fighting the other jungler, but Lee Sin is overpowered early game so it's not like I'm doing something right there.

It depends how you build him.
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Those pretty much mean the same thing...

-snip-

Metagolem confirmed.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Pretty much the Metagolem build.

Then you should be raping face and tanking everything as lee sin. He's ridiculous.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Then you should be raping face and tanking everything as lee sin. He's ridiculous.

His skill set is just really awkward to me. The only other characters that I can compare him to is Leblanc and Nidalee, which each took me like two days to get used to until I did well with each. It'll come with time I guess.