View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Putting shit together
Who left RA when I wasn't around, please?
Starrzz, blindragdoll and who else.

There is a chance for those people to come back if they do so as soon as they learn about me coming back. If that takes more then sorry, it is one way street, and we won't pick up those who scatter around :P. Unless you use violence to make us do otherwise.
Yea - us.
First thing - I'm making myself 2 "advisors" that will lead when I'm not around (if I got shot, got my kidneys kidnapped, or are in a jail for strangling my mum with her own hair !), so this shiz will stay together during the time I - for example - fight my kidneys back from those bastards! >:o

Anyway 3 - people rulling thing will look like that Sahee>Skulloman>Hidingwarrior though we are in "Primogen", "Dirty Butts" or however we would like to call our selves, for we're most - it seems - RA dedicated people of all da homies.

As others - like maldi and nike for example - shown their dedication to RA as well I'm planning to make it more democratic soon.

As you know RA is changing all the time.

-ops parent's are coming :P I'll be back soon, once I kill them both ! -

*runs to kill 'em, laughing hard*
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
heh i have no doubt the clan will be better than before,

heh glad eveything is getting pulled back together, but dude is it me or are you now more sadistic instead of crude?
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
omfg im oldskooler but didnt get the 40k!
EDIT:
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
ooh oops, didnt notice it was a clan only disscussion...

same here x)
Last edited by BitBuster; Apr 12, 2008 at 06:42 PM.
|- BitBuster -|- Old Schooler -|

Originally Posted by Nikelaos View Post
heh i have no doubt the clan will be better than before,

heh glad eveything is getting pulled back together, but dude is it me or are you now more sadistic instead of crude?

Yea, I think I can be more myself now, that we have 2 other people now to be serious, patient, tolerant and all that shiz that people with power should have .
I think that I can be more into my crazy groove now, and that Skullo and Hiding will calm the overall effect with their attitudes... Or... folly together, we'll see:P. It's all up to them.
First thing - I burned my hand together... seriously. Can't use it yet.
Second - I'm using my father's internet, while he is trying routers to give me half of it, though... it's second router now and it's still not working, damn it. So though I'll be here quite often, then I can't play yet - one - hand, second - my dad's not playing Toribash :P, it isn't installed on his laptop.
Originally Posted by starrzz View Post
Better remove me from the list >.<

Done.
That's the price of making catchy thread names, heh.
Originally Posted by starrzz View Post
To me it seems Blind and Hiding had a little clash, and blind I guess wanted to leave.
I left because of the inactivity in the clan, and I really, really don't like that.

Another thing I didn't like was the new members...
I don't want to be an ass, or not that I hate anyone but back when it was Sah, Skull, Blind, Brian, Taunts and the rest, I truely had fun. But when a whole heap of new people joined, it just felt different and weird.

It might feel different (I guess) if you were not around for some time (I suppose you weren't - not blaming you for that mate ;) you might feet left out and thing, cause you didn't know that people. Right?
Mom being a slut . Where do I know that from? :P
I would be here same week I moved in to next house, if not for my "mother" that said "no" to installation of net, while not giving any reason. >:O
Now leaving that case - nobody outside clan is permitted to mod it or influence it in any other way :P, and yea pass will be changed soon. Though don't try to get the last-minute-usage of it, if not permitted by clan's "Primogen". Every usage of that pass leaves a trail in logs that could be checked by admins anytime. And if someone does that - some admin will be asked to help me in bringing "peace" to that situation, and our clan server.
You can watch it, but don't touch it. Anymore - I mean like bragdoll or anybody else with pass - if there were such people.
To Hiding and Skullo - if you want to keep wushu then so be it. :o ;>
Heh, k thanks for that, Suo was kicked of afk though, if he proves RA enough, he will be given possibility to come back, as he didn't quit/did anything really wrong, so yea. Feel free to find Skullo, Hiding or me (if I'm around) to be invited to RA. Peace. No war :P!